Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX which windows tool can burn iso file? Post 302412729 by rainbow_bean on Tuesday 13th of April 2010 10:44:18 AM
Old 04-13-2010
which windows tool can burn iso file?

which windows tool can burn iso file? The iso file is download from IBM web site for HMC upgrade.

How to burn this iso file to cd or dvd?

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

How I can burn .bin type file ?!

Hi there recently I download a staroffic and it's come as one binary file "staroffice.bin" I just want to know how I can burn this type of files. thanks in advance Abdulkarim (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: geoquest
7 Replies

2. Linux

How to Burn .gp Oracle 9.2.0.4.0 to Compact Disc Media on Windows Box

Hi All, I Downloaded Oracle 9.2.0.4.0 for Linux AS 4 and the file format is Directions to extract the files 1. Run "gunzip <filename>" on all the files. Eg. ship_9204_linux_disk1.cpio.gz 2. Extract the cpio archives with the command "cpio -idmv < <filename>" Eg. cpio -idmv... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: prakashpichika
0 Replies

3. AIX

How to use SSH Secure File Transfer tool from windows to AIX without password?

If I use SSh Secure File Transfer tool on Windows, I want to transfer file from windows to AIX without password, how to do it? (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: rainbow_bean
6 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Need a visual grep tool that works on windows via sftp

Hi, Could you please suggest a tool that connects like WINSCP/Putty and allows me to search a remote Unix directory for a certain text pattern (grep) ? Regards, Bhanja. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bhanja_trinanja
1 Replies

5. Boot Loaders

Where to get windows 7 iso file of repair?

I need to make a bootable usb of windows 7 repair disc iso file so that I can use it in case my system doesn't boot up. On net I am getting complete windows 7 OS iso but I need only the repair disc for making bootable iso. I am not sure whether I used right word by using the word disc here... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ravisingh
3 Replies
Encode::JP(3pm) 					 Perl Programmers Reference Guide					   Encode::JP(3pm)

NAME
Encode::JP - Japanese Encodings SYNOPSIS
use Encode qw/encode decode/; $euc_jp = encode("euc-jp", $utf8); # loads Encode::JP implicitly $utf8 = decode("euc-jp", $euc_jp); # ditto ABSTRACT
This module implements Japanese charset encodings. Encodings supported are as follows. Canonical Alias Description -------------------------------------------------------------------- euc-jp /euc.*jp$/i EUC (Extended Unix Character) /jp.*euc/i /ujis$/i shiftjis /shift.*jis$/i Shift JIS (aka MS Kanji) /sjis$/i 7bit-jis /jis$/i 7bit JIS iso-2022-jp ISO-2022-JP [RFC1468] = 7bit JIS with all Halfwidth Kana converted to Fullwidth iso-2022-jp-1 ISO-2022-JP-1 [RFC2237] = ISO-2022-JP with JIS X 0212-1990 support. See below MacJapanese Shift JIS + Apple vendor mappings cp932 /windows-31j$/i Code Page 932 = Shift JIS + MS/IBM vendor mappings jis0201-raw JIS0201, raw format jis0208-raw JIS0201, raw format jis0212-raw JIS0201, raw format -------------------------------------------------------------------- DESCRIPTION
To find out how to use this module in detail, see Encode. Note on ISO-2022-JP(-1)? ISO-2022-JP-1 (RFC2237) is a superset of ISO-2022-JP (RFC1468) which adds support for JIS X 0212-1990. That means you can use the same code to decode to utf8 but not vice versa. $utf8 = decode('iso-2022-jp-1', $stream); and $utf8 = decode('iso-2022-jp', $stream); yield the same result but $with_0212 = encode('iso-2022-jp-1', $utf8); is now different from $without_0212 = encode('iso-2022-jp', $utf8 ); In the latter case, characters that map to 0212 are first converted to U+3013 (0xA2AE in EUC-JP; a white square also known as 'Tofu' or 'geta mark') then fed to the decoding engine. U+FFFD is not used, in order to preserve text layout as much as possible. BUGS
The ASCII region (0x00-0x7f) is preserved for all encodings, even though this conflicts with mappings by the Unicode Consortium. SEE ALSO
Encode perl v5.18.2 2013-11-04 Encode::JP(3pm)