Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Perl Data Structure - Non unique values Post 302411183 by daptal on Wednesday 7th of April 2010 11:26:29 PM
Old 04-08-2010
print Dumper(@{$extractColumns{'2'}{'D'}})

and
print Dumper(@{$extractColumns{'2'}{'M'}}

and see the values

Alternatively if you can paste the data or output it would be helpful

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

to retrieve unique values

Hi all, I have a 10.txt file. In this file 2 words are present by name Active and Inactive and these words are repeated 7000 times. I want to take the unique 2 words from this 7000 lines. Thanks Mahalakshmi.A (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mahalakshmi
3 Replies

2. Programming

Search attributes in one structure using the values from another structure

Hello Groups I am trying to find out ways of comparing a value from a 'c' structure to a value in another 'C' structure. the 'C' structure can be a List or liked list as it contains lot many records. if we loop it in both the structures it is going to consume time. I am looking for a simple... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: dhanamurthy
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Getting Unique values in a file

Hi, I have a file like this: Some_String_Here 123 123 123 321 321 321 3432 3221 557 886 321 321 I would like to find only the unique values in the files and get the following output: Some_String_Here 123 321 3432 3221 557 886 I am trying to get this done using awk. Can someone please... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Legend986
5 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

unique storage structure in ksh

hi all, is there a storage structure in ksh which only allows unique values i.e overwrites duplicates values ?? am using an array to hold server names from a 'find' command but some of the names are repeated. Is there an easy way to remove the duplicates ?? ta. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cesarNZ
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

perl-extract data from hash values

Hello, I have parsed an xml file using perl to get the hash values and the output looks like this $VAR1 = { 'RT' => { 'List' => { 'String' => ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: userscript
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

perl data structure

Hi All, I want to create a data structure like this $VAR1 = { 'testsuite' => { 'DHCP' => { 'failures' => '0', 'errors' => '0', 'time' =>... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Damon_Qu
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

AWK, Perl or Shell? Unique strings and their maximum values from 3 column data file

I have a file containing data like so: 2012-01-02 GREEN 4 2012-01-02 GREEN 6 2012-01-02 GREEN 7 2012-01-02 BLUE 4 2012-01-02 BLUE 3 2012-01-02 GREEN 4 2012-01-02 RED 4 2012-01-02 RED 8 2012-01-02 GREEN 4 2012-01-02 YELLOW 5 2012-01-02 YELLOW 2 I can't always predict what the... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: rich@ardz
4 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Finding unique values in a hash (Perl)

Hi, I have a hash with unique keys associated with some data. my %FINALcontigs = ( 'mira_rep_c765:119reads**', 'ctctactggaagactgac', 'mira_rep_c7454:54reads**', 'atggatactgcgctgttgctaactactgga', 'mira_rep_c6803:12reads**', 'atcgactggatgcagggttgtggtttcta', ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jdilts
2 Replies

9. Programming

Sctp api name to retrieve the values of structure sctpassoctable

Hi i want a sctp (lksctp) api which can retrieve the values of the sctp structure "sctpAssocTable" It is sctpassoctable or sctpassocentry. SctpAssocEntry ::= SEQUENCE { sctpAssocId Unsigned32, sctpAssocRemHostName OCTET STRING, sctpAssocLocalPort ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: harioum
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl :: reading values from Data Dumper reference in Perl

Hi all, I have written a perl code and stored the data into Data structure using Data::Dumper module. But not sure how to retreive the data from the Data::Dumper. Eg. Based on the key value( Here CRYPTO-6-IKMP_MODE_FAILURE I should be able to access the internal hash elements(keys) ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: scriptscript
1 Replies
PPI::Structure::Unknown(3)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				PPI::Structure::Unknown(3)

NAME
PPI::Structure::Unknown - An unknown or unresolved brace structure INHERITANCE
PPI::Structure::Unknown isa PPI::Structure isa PPI::Node isa PPI::Element DESCRIPTION
"PPI::Structure::Unknown" is class for braces whose type is unknown, or temporarily unknown. It primarily exists temporarily inside the lexer. Although some types of braces can be determined immediately at opening, there are a number of different brace types that can only be correctly identified after the braces are closed. A structure is typed as unknown during this period it is indeterminate. A "PPI::Structure::Unknown" object should not ever make it out of the lexer without being converted to it's final type. Any time you encounter this class in a PDOM tree it should be considered a bug and reported accordingly. METHODS
"PPI::Structure::Unknown" has no methods beyond those provided by the standard PPI::Structure, PPI::Node and PPI::Element methods. Got any ideas for methods? Submit a report to rt.cpan.org! SUPPORT
See the support section in the main module. AUTHOR
Adam Kennedy <adamk@cpan.org> COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2001 - 2011 Adam Kennedy. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. The full text of the license can be found in the LICENSE file included with this module. perl v5.18.2 2011-02-25 PPI::Structure::Unknown(3)