Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: NIM Master as Mgmt Server
Operating Systems AIX NIM Master as Mgmt Server Post 302410894 by kkeng808 on Wednesday 7th of April 2010 06:15:36 AM
Old 04-07-2010
Thx Bakunin So how exactly does a access server works please ?

---------- Post updated at 05:15 AM ---------- Previous update was at 04:46 AM ----------

Thx Bakunin So how exactly does a access server works please ?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

Nim Master Problem

All, I'm testing NIM on a 7026-m80 machine. But everytime i want to setup the master, i get this error message... Anyone who knows how to solve this issue? google doesn't seem to know much about it # nim_master_setup ############################## NIM master setup... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kvanelshocht
1 Replies

2. AIX

nim master

Hi, I want to know what are steps required to create nim master in aix? Regards, Manoj (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: manoj.solaris
1 Replies

3. AIX

nim master

Hi, I want to know how to create nim master in AIX 5.3. Regards, Manoj (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: manoj.solaris
0 Replies

4. AIX

NIM master-client connectivity issue

Hello All, I believe my NIM master is fine. lsnim and cat /etc/niminfo gives me the right output. While doing "lsnim" on a client machine, I get ksh:lsnim:"not found". Please someone be nice enough to explain what are the steps to verify the master and client connectivity to do all the NIM... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: solaix14
3 Replies

5. AIX

Back up a client NIM from nim master

Hello everyone Im trying to backup a nim client from nim master but I got this message COMMAND STATUS Command: failed stdout: yes stderr: no Before command completion, additional instructions may appear below. 0042-001 nim:... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: lo-lp-kl
2 Replies

6. AIX

Remote NIM Master upgrade

My NIM Master is running at aix 6100-07-02-1150. I would like to migrate to aix V7. The server is an lpar at a remote location. Is there a way to migrate it without going to the remote location and loading a cd into it? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: gravy26
3 Replies

7. AIX

Nim client with different subnet to Master

Iam attempting to add a client to NIM however the new client has a different subnet than master 10... & 193... , I've established from redbooks that it should be possible but can't find anything that states how? Does anyone use nim in this way? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: gefa
5 Replies

8. AIX

NIM Master hostname

hi Admins, How can I check the NIM master hostname/IP name from NIM client ? I don't see any option that I can try with nimclient command. Let me know.. Thanks, (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: snchaudhari2
5 Replies

9. AIX

NIM master with multiple client subnets

Hi Guys, I'm building a new NIM environment with clients on 3 different subnets. I want to get some advise on what is the best approach for this kind of setup. This is the sample network for my new NIM. Master IP: 10.20.1.20 Client IP subnet_1: 10.20.1.21 Client IP subnet_1: 10.30.1.21... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: kaelu26
5 Replies

10. AIX

Problem in communication nim client with nim master

Hello, I have an AIX6.1 machine which is a nim client to my nim master which is also AIX6.1 machine. I had some problem to perform an installation on my client using smit nim . i removed /etc/niminfo file in order to do the initialization again but when i run the command niminit -a name=client... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: omonoiatis9
0 Replies
Munin::Master::HTMLOld(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			       Munin::Master::HTMLOld(3pm)

NAME
munin-html - A program to draw html-pages on an Munin installation SYNOPSIS
munin-html [options] OPTIONS
--service <service> Compatibility. No effect. --host <host> Compatibility. No effect. --nofork Compatibility. No effect. --config <file> Use <file> as configuration file. [/etc/munin/munin.conf] --help View help message. --[no]debug If set, view debug messages. [--nodebug] DESCRIPTION
Munin-html is a part of the package Munin, which is used in combination with Munin's node. Munin is a group of programs to gather data from Munin's nodes, graph them, create html-pages, and optionally warn Nagios about any off-limit values. Munin-html creates the html pages. FILES
@@CONFDIR@@/munin.conf @@DBDIR@@/datafile @@LOGDIR@@/munin-html @@HTMLDIR@@/* @@STATEDIR@@/* VERSION
This is munin-html version @@VERSION@@ AUTHORS
Knut Haugen, Audun Ytterdal and Jimmy Olsen. BUGS
munin-html does, as of now, not check the syntax of the configuration file. Please report other bugs in the bug tracker at http://munin-monitoring.org/ <http://munin-monitoring.org/>. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2002-2009 Knut Haugen, Audun Ytterdal, and Jimmy Olsen / Linpro AS. This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. This program is released under the GNU General Public License SEE ALSO
For information on configuration options, please refer to the man page for munin.conf. perl v5.14.2 2013-11-12 Munin::Master::HTMLOld(3pm)