Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Can anyone guide me with the BASH scripting Post 302410710 by shyork2001 on Tuesday 6th of April 2010 03:39:58 PM
Old 04-06-2010
I tried the this , and still not working

zgrep -a --text "aaaa" * | awk -F"[ .,]" '{sub(".*:","",$6); sub(",.*","",$7); print $1,$6,$7,$10}' > /home/tss/myfile

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

comprehensive guide for shell scripting programming

Dear all Any recommendation for this, web-site or publisher? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: trynew
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Should I do a bash scripting course?!

Hello, I'm confused (oh, yes). I'm running Linux at work. When I type 'echo $SHELL' I am told that I'm running tcsh. In /bin I note that both tcsh and bash are listed. Question 1: Can I swap to run bash rather than tcsh and, if so, how will this affect my system? Is there any advantage to... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: macpete
6 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

bash scripting help

hi all i'm trying to get a script working upon connection with pppd According to docu this happens ina clean environment with a couple of variables set, namely $1,$2,... To be able to execute the statements i included a path statement but i think i'm running into trouble with the variables -... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: jimjones
6 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

bash scripting

Hello everyone!!!! I am new to this forum ...I have a problem. And I thought that you are expert :) so you can help me with that... I have a text file with maaany lines. Every line begins with something like that: <http aksjfskcuhrf kushkfsnus> <http sxnfrksehfsd gsdg r> I don't know if every... (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: mary_elen
16 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

bash scripting

same script: 1- i am using grep to find a string called: tinker panic 0 in a file /etc/ntp.conf if the string is not there, i want to add the strings in /etc/ntp.conf file in the first line of the file. if not do nothing or exit. 2- also i want to add # in front of the following lines in... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: lamoul
0 Replies
Tspi_GetPolicyObject(3) 				     Library Functions Manual					   Tspi_GetPolicyObject(3)

TCG Software Stack Developers Reference

NAME
Tspi_GetPolicyObject - get a policy object assigned to a working object SYNOPSIS
#include <tss/platform.h> #include <tss/tcpa_defines.h> #include <tss/tcpa_typedef.h> #include <tss/tcpa_struct.h> #include <tss/tss_typedef.h> #include <tss/tss_structs.h> #include <tss/tspi.h> TSS_RESULT Tspi_GetPolicyObject(TSS_HOBJECT hObject, TSS_FLAG policyType, TSS_HPOLICY* phPolicy); DESCRIPTION
Tspi_GetPolicyObject returns a policy object currently assigned to a working object. If you determine that the policy is different from what you require, you can change the policy by creating a new one and using Tspi_Policy_AssignToObject. PARAMETERS
hObject The hObject parameter is the handle of the object. policyType The policyType parameter indicates the policy type of interest. Types are TSS_POLICY_USAGE and TSS_POLICY_MIGRATION. phPolicy The phPolicy parameter receives the handle to the assigned policy object. RETURN CODES
Tspi_GetPolicyObject returns TSS_SUCCESS on success, otherwise one of the following values is returned: TSS_E_INVALID_HANDLE hContext is not a valid handle. TSS_E_INTERNAL_ERROR An internal SW error has been detected. TSS_E_BAD_PARAMETER One or more parameters is bad. CONFORMING TO
Tspi_GetPolicyObject conforms to the Trusted Computing Group Software Specification version 1.1 Golden SEE ALSO
Tspi_Context_GetTpmObject(3), Tspi_Context_LoadKeyByUUID(3), Tspi_SetAttribUint32(3), Tspi_Policy_AssignToObject(3). TSS 1.1 2004-05-25 Tspi_GetPolicyObject(3)