Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Get the STATE of the weblogic instances via shell script. Post 302410519 by joshilalit2004 on Tuesday 6th of April 2010 07:57:37 AM
Old 04-06-2010
I am doing the same thing but no luck...If anyone did the same thing please give me any example.......

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Weblogic monitoring shell script

HI, I'm new in unix. I would like to know if you have a ready script for monitoring the weblogic and managed servers. I want to have a script that checks the weblogic once in a while if it's up and running. if not running, will send an email to me. any idea? please help me. i will... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: tungaw2004
4 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script that checks for previous instances running

Hello, I'm trying to write a script that checks for previous instances of the same script which may still be running (this script is scheduled to run every 30 minutes). I want to somehow use the pid from each instance to make sure the previous one isn't running before continuing with my... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: bd_joy
5 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Multiple instances of the job in shell script.

Hi, Please let us know how to create a multiple instances of a job in the shell script. Thanks. Gangegowda K.G (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Gangegowda
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Want to have delay in multiple instances of the same shell script

Hello, My goal is to run the same Shell script in a parallel mode. This script will get triggered from different machines and different application teams by some job scheduling tool. They may trigger the process at the same time. so I want to have them in QUEUE ..and release them for execution on... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: chetan_sonar
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

How can i get the state of weblogic server

Hi, all Now i want write a shell to get the state of weblogic server,and when the Managed Server's state is not ok, after 3 times checking, i will send msg to the system administrator by sms. BTW, my environment is : Linux ,Redhat 5.4 64bit weblogic version: 10.3.3 the count number... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: wangsk
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to run multiple instances of shell script in linux?

How we can run the multiple instances of the script? I need to run the script which I am calling from the below function.I can doit with cron but I don't want to put it in the cron.This cript dploy the build and here I want when the build stage then it should run with multilpe instances of... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: anuragpgtgerman
6 Replies

7. AIX

Open firmware state to running state

Hi Admins, I am having a whole system lpar in open firmware state on HMC. How can I bring it to running state ? Let me know. Thanks. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: snchaudhari2
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help needed with a shell script for deploying ear file to a weblogic server using WLST

Hi, Please help me through a shell script to run from command prompt using WLST for the below purpose: Automation process: >Check the availability of an application. >Stops the EAR if it already exists in Weblogic Server >Undeploys/Delete the project (EAR file) >Deploys the new ear file... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Amulya
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script to find weblogic home directory

Hi, I am trying to find the weblogic home directory whether it is installed in the Linux box. if it is existing display the weblogic home and the corresponding Java home directory else display message as that wl home does not exist. I already wrote a program but it was not working properly.... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: spgreddy
11 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Korn Shell script in stopped state while running in background

Hi, I want to run a shell script in background . but its going to stopped state $ ksh cat_Duplicate_Records_Removal.ksh & 8975 $ + Stopped (tty output) ksh cat_Duplicate_Records_Removal.ksh & why is this happening? Also could anyone please tell me what is a stopped... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: TomG
12 Replies
asadmin-list-instances(1AS)					   User Commands				       asadmin-list-instances(1AS)

NAME
asadmin-list-instances, list-instances - lists all the instances in the server SYNOPSIS
list-instances [--user admin_user] [--password admin_password] [--host localhost] [--port 4848] [--domain domain_name] [--local=false] [--passwordfile filename] [--secure|-s] Use the list-instances to list all the instance in the server. The list-instances command can be run both locally and remotely. To list remote instances, the named administration server must be running on the hostname and port number specified. The user authenticates using the password identified for the administration server. OPTIONS
--user administrative user associated for the instanace. --password administrative password corresponding to the administrative user. --host host name of the machine hosting the administrative instance. --port port number associated with the administrative host. --domain name of the domain. --local determines if the command should delegate the request to administrative instance or run locally. --passwordfile file containing passwords appropriate for the command (e.g., administrative instance). --secure if true, uses SSL/TLS to communicate with the administrative instance. Example 1: Using list-instances in local mode asadmin> list-instances --domain1 --local admin-server running server1 running Where: the server1 and admin-server instances for the domain1 domain is listed. Example 2: Using list-instances in remote mode asadmin> list-instances --user admin --passwordfile passwords.txt --host localhost --port 4848 server1 [mayank:80] running Where: the server1 instance associated with the specified user, passwords, host, and port number specified is listed for the remote machine. EXIT STATUS
0 command executed successfully 1 error in executing the command INTERFACE EQUIVALENT
Server Instance page asadmin-show-instance-status(1AS) J2EE 1.4 SDK March 2004 asadmin-list-instances(1AS)