Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Redhat update
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Redhat update Post 302410163 by arumon on Monday 5th of April 2010 06:01:12 AM
Old 04-05-2010
MySQL

You mean to say?? If i am having one registered server, then i can download the updates to that server and create a seperate local yum repository using these updates and can update the other servers also with out any subscription issues. Right?

Regards,
Arumon

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Red Hat

telnet in Redhat 5 update 3

how to restart the telnet daemon in Redhat 5 Update 3. I am not able to find the path /etc/init.d/xinetd restart /etc/init.d/inetd restart (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: gunnervarma
4 Replies

2. Red Hat

Redhat Linux AS2.1 update 6

Hi, Please help to find Redhat Linux AS2.1 update 6 iso file. Thanks, (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: luyan10
2 Replies

3. Red Hat

Python 2.6 on redhat 5 (update 8)

Hi, I would like to know wheather it is possible to install python 2.6 on RedHat Ent Linux 5 (update8) using rpms? I have checked by default Python 2.4 is installed. or wheather Redhat 6.0 needs to be installed for python 2.6? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: manoj.solaris
1 Replies

4. Red Hat

RedHat 5 update 9 BASH update issue

Hi i want to update the BASH because of the "shell shock" vulnerability. my RedHat 5 is clean install with the default mirror site. when im running the command: yum update bash im getting a message saying there is no update. you can see in the attach picture... what am i doing wrong? is... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: guy3145
4 Replies