Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Serial Split Brain detected in solaris10 Post 302409842 by reborg on Friday 2nd of April 2010 07:18:21 PM
Old 04-02-2010
sorry, a lapse in concentration, the command I wanted was:

Code:
vxdisk -o alldgs list

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Brain Bench Certification

Hi, Can anybody provide me Pointers to Practice tests or any Material to prepare for Brainbench certification in Unix Shell Scripting? Also how good is this Certification for UNIX programmers. Is it worth it? I'm planning to take this certification in 2 weeks. Kindly let me know all the pros... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pavan_emani
0 Replies

2. Programming

C Brain Teaser

Dear Gurus, I have encountered a C question, which I thought of sharing with you. This question was asked by one of my technical training staff...Though my training was over I'm still thinking of a solution for this.. Write a C program to do a small task(lets say just simply printing a "Hello... (34 Replies)
Discussion started by: vrk1219
34 Replies

3. Programming

Brain Teaser Extended

Hi Gurus, To the Brain Teaser, if I add another condition, say the executable should not be altered, how the program should be altered? (no perl please, purely C). I forgot to mention this condition my staff had mentioned. ( forgot then and got now :D ) The program executed the first time... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: vrk1219
4 Replies

4. Ubuntu

Ubuntu 9.04 Serial application to telnet to serial device

Hello! I am working on an application which reads environmental instruments which have serial ports. The application requires a serial port to be present to talk to the device (i.e. /dev/ttyS0 ). In some instances the environmental devices will be 100's of yards away from the computer, so a... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: mvona
5 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

The Human Brain project

A global group of scientists are spending the next ten years and a billion dollars to try and develop a computer simulation of the brain: https://www.humanbrainproject.eu/ I always found it fascinating that the brain can understand itself. This almost sounds like in a few years the computer... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: figaro
0 Replies
genion(1)					 GROMACS suite, VERSION 4.5.4-dev-20110404-bc5695c					 genion(1)

NAME
genion - generates mono atomic ions on energetically favorable positions VERSION 4.5.4-dev-20110404-bc5695c SYNOPSIS
genion -s topol.tpr -table table.xvg -n index.ndx -o out.gro -g genion.log -pot pot.pdb -p topol.top -[no]h -[no]version -nice int -xvg enum -np int -pname string -pq int -nn int -nname string -nq int -rmin real -[no]random -seed int -scale real -conc real -[no]neutral DESCRIPTION
genion replaces solvent molecules by monoatomic ions at the position of the first atoms with the most favorable electrostatic potential or at random. The potential is calculated on all atoms, using normal GROMACS particle-based methods (in contrast to other methods based on solving the Poisson-Boltzmann equation). The potential is recalculated after every ion insertion. If specified in the run input file, a reaction field, shift function or user function can be used. For the user function a table file can be specified with the option -table. The group of solvent molecules should be continuous and all molecules should have the same number of atoms. The user should add the ion molecules to the topology file or use the -p option to automatically modify the topology. The ion molecule type, residue and atom names in all force fields are the capitalized element names without sign. This molecule name should be given with -pname or -nname, and the [molecules] section of your topology updated accordingly, either by hand or with -p. Do not use an atom name instead! Ions which can have multiple charge states get the multiplicity added, without sign, for the uncommon states only. With the option -pot the potential can be written as B-factors in a .pdb file (for visualisation using e.g. Rasmol). The unit of the potential is 1000 kJ/(mol e), the scaling be changed with the -scale option. For larger ions, e.g. sulfate we recommended using genbox. FILES
-s topol.tpr Input Run input file: tpr tpb tpa -table table.xvg Input, Opt. xvgr/xmgr file -n index.ndx Input, Opt. Index file -o out.gro Output Structure file: gro g96 pdb etc. -g genion.log Output Log file -pot pot.pdb Output, Opt. Protein data bank file -p topol.top In/Out, Opt. Topology file OTHER OPTIONS
-[no]hno Print help info and quit -[no]versionno Print version info and quit -nice int 19 Set the nicelevel -xvg enum xmgrace xvg plot formatting: xmgrace, xmgr or none -np int 0 Number of positive ions -pname string NA Name of the positive ion -pq int 1 Charge of the positive ion -nn int 0 Number of negative ions -nname string CL Name of the negative ion -nq int -1 Charge of the negative ion -rmin real 0.6 Minimum distance between ions -[no]randomyes Use random placement of ions instead of based on potential. The rmin option should still work -seed int 1993 Seed for random number generator -scale real 0.001 Scaling factor for the potential for -pot -conc real 0 Specify salt concentration (mol/liter). This will add sufficient ions to reach up to the specified concentration as computed from the vol- ume of the cell in the input .tpr file. Overrides the -np and -nn options. -[no]neutralno This option will add enough ions to neutralize the system. In combination with the concentration option a neutral system at a given salt concentration will be generated. KNOWN PROBLEMS
- Calculation of the potential is not reliable, therefore the -random option is now turned on by default. - If you specify a salt concentration existing ions are not taken into account. In effect you therefore specify the amount of salt to be added. SEE ALSO
gromacs(7) More information about GROMACS is available at <http://www.gromacs.org/>. Mon 4 Apr 2011 genion(1)