Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting How to identify a corrupted TIFF image Post 302409708 by canduc17 on Friday 2nd of April 2010 06:03:45 AM
Old 04-02-2010
So as I understand, there is no way to check TIFF corruption with a bash command...

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Printing .TIFF files

Please forgive my ignorance...but I was hoping a Unix guru could help me with sending .TIFF files to an HP color laserjet 8550. I understand that .TIFF is not one of the languages used in this case, but I understood that there might be some commands that could be added to the queue to allow it to... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: elbryan
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Automatized .ps into .tiff conversion

Hi everybody, I have more tan 300 images postscripts (.ps) in my UNIX enviroment. I would like to have all these images in a single Power Point presentation (windows enviroment). Anybody has a clue how to convert all those .ps file into a format recognized by Power Point in an automatic... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cordobapab
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

View TIFF images from UNIX

I am new to unix. I want to know if there is any tool or plugin available for AIX unix system through which a user can see the TIFF images. Below are the details: Our application runs on AIX Unix box. The users log in to the application through telnet clients running on Windows 2000/XP systems.... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: erpankajgupta
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Create an Ignite image on tape from Online IgniteUX image

Hi, (HP-UX 11.11) I need to create a tape image of an igniteUX image created on our igniteUX server. That is to say. I have a "Online" image of the igniteUX of the targeted system but I now need to copy it to a useable TAPE (igniteUX) image so i can build an other server from it that is not... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Andrek
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Identify function image magick problem - perl

Hi, I got some error when I try to write content from file store into array then for each word that separate by space use identify function to display image information.here is my code #!/usr/bin/perl -w open(FILE,'transfer_file_perl.txt') or die "$!"; my $line = <FILE>;#because it is one... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: guidely
2 Replies
img-tiff(3tk)															     img-tiff(3tk)

NAME
img-tiff - Img, Tagged Image File Format (tiff) SYNOPSIS
package require Tk package require img::tiff ?1.3? image create photo ?name? ?options? DESCRIPTION
The package img::tiff is a sub-package of Img. It can be loaded as a part of the complete Img support, via package require Img, or on its own, via package require img::tiff. Like all packages of Img it does not provide new commands, but extends the existing Tk command image so that it supports files containing raster images in the Tagged Image File Format (tiff). More specifically img::tiff extends Tk's photo image type. The name of the new format handler is tiff. This handler provides new additional configuration options. See section TIFF OPTIONS for more detailed explanations. All of the above means that in a call like image create photo ?name? ?options? [1] Image data in tiff format (options -data and -file) is detected automatically. [2] The format name tiff is recognized by the option -format. In addition the value for the option is treated as list and may contain any of the special options listed in section TIFF OPTIONS. TIFF OPTIONS
The handler provides two options to influence the writing of a TIFF image. There are no options to influence the reader. -compression type This option specifies the type of compression to use when writing TIFF data. It has to be one of none, jpeg, packbits, or deflate. The default is none. -byteorder type This option specifies the byteorder to use when writing TIFF data. It has to be one of bigendian, littleendian, network, smallen- dian, or the empty string. The default is the empty string. The values bigendian and network are aliases of each other, as are littleendian and smallendian. SEE ALSO
img-bmp, img-gif, img-ico, img-intro, img-jpeg, img-pcx, img-pixmap, img-png, img-ppm, img-ps, img-sgi, img-sun, img-tga, img-tiff, img- window, img-xbm, img-xpm KEYWORDS
image handling, tiff, tk COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 1995-2003 Jan Nijtmans <nijtmans@users.sourceforge.com> Img 1.3 img-tiff(3tk)