Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Samba service in maintenance mode ??? Post 302409701 by gireeshdn on Friday 2nd of April 2010 04:55:47 AM
Old 04-02-2010
Running "svcs -xv" shows more details on why starting a service failed (and transitioned to maintenance mode).

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Machine is booting to maintenance mode.

I had a power failure the other day and when my relatively new Solaris 10 machine rebooted it is thrown into maintenance mode. I've found the following lines in the /var/adm/messages file, I'm assuming this is the root cause of the problem. However, I don't have the slightest idea on how to... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: cheetobandito
9 Replies

2. Solaris

FTP is in maintenance mode always

Hello All, On solaris 10 server i could see the FTP service is in maintenance mode always :mad: Could some assist? svcs -xv svc:/network/nfs/nlockmgr:default (NFS lock manager) State: maintenance since Tue 28 Jul 2009 11:47:55 AM BST Reason: Restarting too quickly. See: Sun... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: bullz26
5 Replies

3. Solaris

Process in maintenance mode, why?

Hi, I have installed Hudson on a Solaris 11 server, using the installation instructions available at Paul Oswald: Hudson Solaris SMF Manifest. When I perform svcs -l hudson, I get: fmri svc:/application/hudson:default name Hudson Continuous Build Server enabled true... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: JVerstry
4 Replies

4. Solaris

Helpme !! ssh service in maintenance mode

Hi Guys, Virtual Machine - Solaris 10 ssh service is in maintenance mode, when i tried to disable it it got disabled but when i enabling it ( svcadm enable ssh) it is coming in maintenance mode...... Pls help (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: saurabh84g
10 Replies

5. Solaris

System booting to maintenance mode

Hi Guys, I have a sunblade 1500. I booted the system and it booted to maintenance mode. How can I fix this? Thanks lots (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: cjashu
8 Replies

6. Solaris

DNS service is in maintenance mode. How to bring it back to online mode?

:confused: when i tried to look the status of DNS-client, it is in maintenance mode..... Please tell me how to bring it back to online mode...PLEASE TELL ME STEP BY STEP.... PLEASE... :wall: (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vamshigvk475
2 Replies

7. Solaris

RPC bind service in maintenance mode

Hi, I have an issue with RPC bind service and its failing with status 1. any help would be much appreciated. THanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Yakub Humami
2 Replies

8. Solaris

SunOS sun4v sparc ntp service in maintenance mode.

Hi experts, This is a production server. Host information's are below SunOS hostname_srv 5.10 Generic_150400-09 sun4v sparc sun4v Now issue with ntp service, This host have zone in it with 9 hosts, Every hosts have ntp service issue. While i check for the service status it's in... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: babinlonston
3 Replies

9. AIX

How to put VIOS in Maintenance mode?

Hi this may be a easy question to answer but thanks in advance. So I was able to download the VIOS media from IBM and currently I am burning it to a cd/dvd right now. The steps I've collected so far are from the net. can you please confirm and add on to the steps if there are any steps... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Adnans2k
0 Replies

10. Solaris

Maintenance mode

i booted into maintenance mode boot -- -s from the console I got the Root password for system maintenance (control-d to bypass) I did control -d and then logged in it told me that I was booting into boot -s but after I did a control -d and logged in who -r shows ... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: goya
9 Replies
REGTREE(1)						    System Administration tools 						REGTREE(1)

NAME
regtree - Text-mode registry viewer SYNOPSIS
regtree [--help] [--backend=BACKEND] [--fullpath] [--no-values] [--credentials=CREDENTIALS] [location] DESCRIPTION
The regtree utility prints out all the contents of a Windows registry file. Subkeys are printed with one level more indentation than their parents. OPTIONS
--help Show list of available options. --backend BACKEND Name of backend to load. Possible values are: creg, regf, dir and rpc. The default is dir. --credentials=CREDENTIALS Credentials to use, if any. Password should be separated from user name by a percent sign. --fullpath Print the full path to each key instead of only its name. --no-values Don't print values, just keys. VERSION
This man page is correct for version 4.0 of the Samba suite. SEE ALSO
gregedit, regshell, regdiff, regpatch, samba AUTHOR
This utility is part of the Samba[1] suite, which is developed by the global Samba Team[2]. This manpage and regtree were written by Jelmer Vernooij. NOTES
1. Samba http://www.samba.org/ 2. Samba Team http://www.samba.org/samba/team/ Samba 4.0 06/17/2014 REGTREE(1)