Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: What do you do for a living?
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? What do you do for a living? Post 302409614 by solaris_user on Thursday 1st of April 2010 04:48:54 PM
Old 04-01-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Security can be interesting if you are doing something creative.

In fact, if someone is working in systems administration and programming and not doing security-related tasks, they are more-than-likely not doing their job properly.
I agree , security is interesting but I am afraid because I work job I had never done before.

Since unemployed person to the administrator is a big step for me

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

Starting over, making a living with linux?

I really like to use linux, although I freely admit I don't know squat about it. I can install it, update it and get it to most of what I would like it to do, up to running some windows apps on it. I am going back so to school starting on the 25th, with a declared major of Information... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Methal
1 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Video: What Do You Do for a Living? @UNIX.com

Video: What Do You Do for a Living? @UNIX.com https://youtu.be/eTddtFa_Z_g We asked our users at UNIX.com what they do for a living, and this was their top three replies in 1080 HD video. Shout-outs to quotes in the video from forum members Akshay Hegde, geeky404, ni2 and joeyg. Here... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies
qorder(1B)								PBS								qorder(1B)

NAME
qorder - exchange order of two pbs batch jobs in a queue. SYNOPSIS
qorder job_identifier job_identifier DESCRIPTION
To order two jobs is to exchange the jobs positions in the queue or queues in which the jobs resides. The two jobs must be located at the same server. No attribute of the job, such as priority is changed. The impact of interchanging the order with the queue(s) is dependent on local job scheduled policy, contact your systems administrator. A job in the running state cannot be reordered. OPERANDS
Both operands are job_identifiers which specify the jobs to be exchanged. The qorder command accepts two job_identifier operands of the form: sequence_number[.server_name][@server] The server specification for the two jobs must agree as to the current location of the two job IDs. STANDARD ERROR
The qorder command will write diagnostic messages to standard error for each error occurrence. EXIT STATUS
Upon successful processing of all the operands presented to the qorder command, the exit status will be a value of zero. If the qorder command fails to process any operand, the command exits with a value greater than zero. SEE ALSO
qsub(1B), qmove(1B), pbs_orderjob(3B), pbs_movejob(3B) Local qorder(1B)