Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Duplex Script - output format issue. Post 302408916 by jlliagre on Tuesday 30th of March 2010 10:23:24 PM
Old 03-30-2010
Replace line 78:
Code:
SPEED=`kstat e1000g:$INSTANCE | grep ifspeed | awk '{ print $2 }'`

by
Code:
SPEED=`kstat e1000g:$INSTANCE | grep ifspeed | head -1 | awk '{ print $2 }'`

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

File Format issue: Output of sqlplus

Hi, I am using a query like below in my shell script : { { echo "set echo off" echo "set head off" echo "whenever sqlerror exit -1; select NUMBER ||','|| FNAME ||','|| LOC ||','|| ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: deepakgang
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Format output using awk in script.

Guys, I have a script which hits the database and pulls the information that I need into files. Now I want to format these files to make them easy to read. The sample format of the file will be like.... <Start_of_File> Header1 .....xsdfsfa...adfa...... Header2 ....afefas .aefaefsdf...... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: bperl
8 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script output format

Hi Gurus, 1. I have a script to run a SQL report. The script ran fine, but the format of the output is not satisfactory in that I see too much white space in between the lines in the output file (logfile). Please see the example below: 010192S.CD 01117CV000A.CD ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: syang68
6 Replies

4. Solaris

How to find half duplex or full duplex

Hi, How to find whether the server is running with half duplex or full duplex. I tried with the following command ndd -get /dev/ but am not getting any output,. Is the command correct? Also let me know how to change from half to full duplex. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rogerben
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

shell script to format command output

Hello team, I am running below command which is giving following output. bash-3.00$ ps -eo pid,pcpu,args | sort +1n | grep -i java 12 0.0 grep -i java 8804 0.0 /opt/app/ccr/home/ccr/WebSphere/AppServer/java/bin/sparcv9/java -XX:+UnlockDiag 9241 0.0... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: coolguyamy
7 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

"links -dump" output format issue

Hi All, I tried searching a lot about this but to no avail. I have a HTML file. I used links -dump file_page.html > text_html.txt What the above command gave me was a filtered text from the HTML file with tags removed. Now, the the output from the above command looked something like this:... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shoaibjameel123
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Format output issue

Dear Friends, Need your help. $cat input.txt TITLE Date:01-01-2011 Day: Friday Details Particulares Qty $ $ $ $ $ $more test.sh cat input.txt | while read line do echo "${line}" done $ $ (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: anushree.a
5 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Output not in correct format - cd script

I have a script that looks like this: dirname2=/usr/tmp/filelist/*/* for dirname2 in /tmp/filelist/*/*; do (cd $dirname2/catalog ||echo "file does not exist" && echo "$dirname2" |cut -d '/' -f 7,8 && echo $i && ls -la |awk 'NR>3 {SUM += $5} END { print "Total number of kb " SUM }');done... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: newbie2010
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk Script to format output

Hi all, I'm fairly new to this and learning along the way, so bare with me... I'm trying to format the output from a script to be more read-friendly. The output contains more servers and more processes but for as example it will do: Server: Test1 ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Bobsonm
4 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to generate Excel file or to SQL output data to Excel format/tabular format

Hi , i am generating some data by firing sql query with connecting to the database by my solaris box. The below one should be the header line of my excel ,here its coming in separate row. TO_CHAR(C. CURR_EMP_NO ---------- --------------- LST_NM... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: dani1234
6 Replies
TXP(4)							   BSD Kernel Interfaces Manual 						    TXP(4)

NAME
txp -- 3Com 3XP Typhoon/Sidewinder (3CR990) Ethernet interface SYNOPSIS
To compile this driver into the kernel, place the following line in your kernel configuration file: device txp Alternatively, to load the driver as a module at boot time, place the following line in loader.conf(5): if_txp_load="YES" DESCRIPTION
The txp interface provides access to the 10Mb/s and 100Mb/s Ethernet networks via the 3Com Typhoon/Sidewinder chipset. Basic Ethernet functions are provided as well as support for vlan(4) tag removal and insertion assistance, receive ip(4), tcp(4), and udp(4) checksum offloading, and transmit ip(4) checksum offloading. There is currently no support for transmit tcp(4) or udp(4) checksum offload- ing, tcp(4) segmentation, nor ipsec(4) acceleration. Each of the host's network addresses is specified at boot time with an SIOCSIFADDR ioctl(2). The txp interface employs the address resolu- tion protocol described in arp(4) to dynamically map between Internet and Ethernet addresses on the local network. When a txp interface is brought up, by default, it will attempt to auto-negotiate the link speed and duplex mode. The speeds, in order of attempt, are: 100Mb/s Full Duplex, 100Mb/s Half Duplex, 10 Mb/s Full Duplex, and 10 Mb/s Half Duplex. The txp supports several media types, which are selected via the ifconfig(8) command. The supported media types are: media autoselect Attempt to autoselect the media type (default) media 100baseTX mediaopt full-duplex Use 100baseTX, full duplex media 100baseTX [mediaopt half-duplex] Use 100baseTX, half duplex media 10baseT mediaopt full-duplex Use 10baseT, full duplex media 10baseT [mediaopt half-duplex] Use 10baseT, half duplex HARDWARE
The txp driver supports the following cards: o 3Com 3CR990-TX-95 o 3Com 3CR990-TX-97 o 3Com 3cR990B-TXM o 3Com 3CR990SVR95 o 3Com 3CR990SVR97 o 3Com 3cR990B-SRV SEE ALSO
altq(4), arp(4), inet(4), intro(4), ip(4), miibus(4), tcp(4), udp(4), vlan(4), ifconfig(8) HISTORY
The txp driver first appeared in OpenBSD 2.9. BSD
March 12, 2009 BSD