Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Help to develop a new application Post 302408620 by jimmyuk on Tuesday 30th of March 2010 05:16:05 AM
Old 03-30-2010
Oh ya ... then tell me that "something"

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

develop a new kernel

Hi people, I am trying to install a second kernel on my Red Hat 8.0 machine. the existing kernel is 2.4.18 and I am trying to have 2.4.20. I already downloaded the source extracted it run make , make dep and make bzImage . Now when trying to copy the installed kernel image from /usr/src to... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: bashirpopal
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

unix develop environment

hi! i am Carlos i study @ UABC (Autonomy University of Baja California)... i have a final project.... i need to make a presentation of the new... unix develop environment... but... i have some problems with that.... could you tell me something to help me? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Nx GT-R
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Develop 2 IPC System Calls

I need to develop 2 IPC system calls. 1) The first one allows sender to send a message to set of receivers in a single call. 2) The second one allows receiver to receives all message that have been sent to it in a single call Please help me in developing this system calls ....atleast how... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Anki
1 Replies

4. HP-UX

how could find HP UX application develop library

if I would like to develop application on HP UX ,where can I serarch the library and API ,like develop windows application with MSDN thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: alert0919
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Develop Program with 'None Interactive Flag'

Hi I have created a program but am currently wondering how to develop it further. I wanted to know how i would go about developing the program further so that it is able to run with a "none interactive flag" enabling execution to be automated with the resultant file e-mailed to a user once a week.... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: warlock129
1 Replies

6. Programming

Please help me to develop algorithm

Hi guys , in my study book from which I re-learn C is task to generate all possible characters combination from numbers entered by the user. I know this algorithm must use combinatorics to calculate all permutations. Problem is how to implement algortihm. // This program reads the four numbers... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: solaris_user
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help to Develop a LINUX macro?

Hi Experts, i would like to get your help to do some development to the below linux commands which i run under .cmd file in windows @echo off call f:\linuxutils\grep.exe "T11" f:\blocked_ranges\dump3.txt|f:\linuxutils\grep.exe ",9647800"|f:\linuxutils\grep.exe... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mustafa.abdulsa
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

I would like to have some exercises to develop my skills

Hi , I would like to do some exercises/scripts in order to develop my skills in shell scripts, can someone pass me some links/suggestions where i can find this? Thanks a lot :) (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: prpkrk
3 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Guide me in the right direction to develop application for UNIX/Linux

Hi all, Am good in C & C++, i just joined as a fresher in a French IT company. In my own interest and love towards Linux and open source. i want to develop as much as applications for linux. i got the basic training on linux commands, and currently am working really hard to gain more... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: mr_ganapathy
11 Replies
Plack::Builder(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				       Plack::Builder(3pm)

NAME
Plack::Builder - OO and DSL to enable Plack Middlewares SYNOPSIS
# in .psgi use Plack::Builder; my $app = sub { ... }; builder { enable "Deflater"; enable "Session", store => "File"; enable "Debug", panels => [ qw(DBITrace Memory Timer) ]; enable "+My::Plack::Middleware"; $app; }; # use URLMap builder { mount "/foo" => builder { enable "Foo"; $app; }; mount "/bar" => $app2; mount "http://example.com/" => builder { $app3 }; }; # using OO interface my $builder = Plack::Builder->new(); $builder->add_middleware('Foo', opt => 1); $app = $builder->mount('/app' => $app); $app = $builder->to_app($app); DESCRIPTION
Plack::Builder gives you a quick domain specific language (DSL) to wrap your application with Plack::Middleware subclasses. The middleware you're trying to use should use Plack::Middleware as a base class to use this DSL, inspired by Rack::Builder. Whenever you call "enable" on any middleware, the middleware app is pushed to the stack inside the builder, and then reversed when it actually creates a wrapped application handler. "Plack::Middleware::" is added as a prefix by default. So: builder { enable "Foo"; enable "Bar", opt => "val"; $app; }; is syntactically equal to: $app = Plack::Middleware::Bar->wrap($app, opt => "val"); $app = Plack::Middleware::Foo->wrap($app); In other words, you're supposed to "enable" middleware from outer to inner. INLINE MIDDLEWARE
Plack::Builder allows you to code middleware inline using a nested code reference. If the first argument to "enable" is a code reference, it will be passed an $app and is supposed to return another code reference which is PSGI application that consumes $env in runtime. So: builder { enable sub { my $app = shift; sub { my $env = shift; # do preprocessing my $res = $app->($env); # do postprocessing return $res; }; }; $app; }; is equal to: my $mw = sub { my $app = shift; sub { my $env = shift; $app->($env) }; }; $app = $mw->($app); URLMap support Plack::Builder has a native support for Plack::App::URLMap with "mount" method. use Plack::Builder; my $app = builder { mount "/foo" => $app1; mount "/bar" => builder { enable "Foo"; $app2; }; }; See Plack::App::URLMap's "map" method to see what they mean. With builder you can't use "map" as a DSL, for the obvious reason :) NOTE: Once you use "mount" in your builder code, you have to use "mount" for all the paths, including the root path ("/"). You can't have the default app in the last line of "builder" like: my $app = sub { my $env = shift; ... }; builder { mount "/foo" => sub { ... }; $app; # THIS DOESN'T WORK }; You'll get warnings saying that your mount configuration will be ignored. Instead you should use "mount "/" => ..." in the last line to set the default fallback app. builder { mount "/foo" => sub { ... }; mount "/" => $app; } Note that the "builder" DSL returns a whole new PSGI application, which means o "builder { ... }" should normally the last statement of a ".psgi" file, because the return value of "builder" is the application that actually is executed. o You can nest your "builder" block, mixed with "mount" (see URLMap support above): builder { mount "/foo" => builder { mount "/bar" => $app; } } will locate the $app under "/foo/bar" since the inner "builder" block puts it under "/bar" and it results a new PSGI application which is located under "/foo" because of the outer "builder" block. CONDITIONAL MIDDLEWARE SUPPORT
You can use "enable_if" to conditionally enable middleware based on the runtime environment. See Plack::Middleware::Conditional for details. SEE ALSO
Plack::Middleware Plack::App::URLMap Plack::Middleware::Conditional perl v5.14.2 2012-05-17 Plack::Builder(3pm)