Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Trying to Create NFS Mount
Operating Systems Solaris Trying to Create NFS Mount Post 302408365 by dkranes on Monday 29th of March 2010 09:39:55 AM
Old 03-29-2010
Tony, thank you for the reply. I am running everything as root. I will look at these links.

David

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

NFS mount

Hi All, Can any one help in Mounting remote filesystems with NFS? Thanks in advance. Regards, Suresh. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: srvaka1
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

NFS Mount Points

Hi Solaris 10 On server A, there is a directory called data with 10 files. This data directory has a further 3 subdirectories, gl, pay, contract (for example) On server B, I want to see the server A data directory commands used: on server A, share -F nfs -o ro -d "<description">... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: davidra
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

mount -o llock -F nfs vs mount -F nfs

Hi, We encountered NFS issue (solaris) especially running on Oracle application. Problem such as forms hang when close button is click, concurrent job shows running status all time. Understand we need to use mount -o llock -F nfs instead of mount -F nfs to eliminate? this problem.. Can... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: KhawHL
1 Replies

4. AIX

NFS does not mount on boot!

Hi, Can someone help me on this? I'm not able to enable a well working mounting process for NFS filesystems on boot time. On the server side (AIX 5.2) everything seems to be OK and correctly exported, seeing other clients (AIX 5.2) are able to mount normally on boot time. On a client in... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: padawan75
5 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

NFS mount

I have a NAS server that needs to have the share mounted on a unix server. I am not that familiar with NFS mounts....any help on what I have to do on the UNIX box...thanks! (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: andrewd
7 Replies

6. OS X (Apple)

NFS Mount

Hello! Im trying to mount an nfs share. But got a bit of a problem. The problem im having is that i try to mount The problem is that the my.server.com/pub/home is owned by root. I know i can make a mount point my.server.com://pub/home/username - > /pub/home But that means i have to do... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dozy
1 Replies

7. IP Networking

Can't see home folder on one NFS mount but can in another mount on another share

Hello, I have a few Ubuntu 9.10 laptops I'm trying to learn NFS sharing with. I am just experimenting on this right now, so no harsh words about the security of what I'm playing with, please ;) Below are the configs /etc/exports on host /home/woodnt/Homeschool... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Narnie
2 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Mount NFS

Hi I have 2 servers, one is running on SunOS SPARC and the other is running on GNU Linux. Since my Linux is very poor I am not sure on how to mount a NFS from SunOS to Gnu Linux. Please help! FS at Host Server: root@rocux4 # ls -ld /data/PCFILES/GTPROD/DWHFILES.NEW drwxrwxrwx 4 nobody ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: hedkandi
6 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Mount NFS Share On NFS Client via bash script.

I need a help of good people with effective bash script to mount nfs shared, By the way I did the searches, since i haven't found that someone wrote a script like this in the past, I'm sure it will serve more people. The scenario as follow: An NFS Client with Daily CRON , running bash script... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Brian.t
4 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

How to create a new mount point with 600GB and add 350 GBexisting mount point? IN AIX

How to create a new mount point with 600GB and add 350 GBexisting mount point Best if there step that i can follow or execute before i mount or add diskspace IN AIX Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Thilagarajan
2 Replies
xcb_randr_get_screen_info(3)					   XCB Requests 				      xcb_randr_get_screen_info(3)

NAME
xcb_randr_get_screen_info - SYNOPSIS
#include <xcb/randr.h> Request function xcb_randr_get_screen_info_cookie_t xcb_randr_get_screen_info(xcb_connection_t *conn, xcb_window_t window); Reply datastructure typedef struct xcb_randr_get_screen_info_reply_t { uint8_t response_type; uint8_t rotations; uint16_t sequence; uint32_t length; xcb_window_t root; xcb_timestamp_t timestamp; xcb_timestamp_t config_timestamp; uint16_t nSizes; uint16_t sizeID; uint16_t rotation; uint16_t rate; uint16_t nInfo; uint8_t pad0[2]; } xcb_randr_get_screen_info_reply_t; Reply function xcb_randr_get_screen_info_reply_t *xcb_randr_get_screen_info_reply(xcb_connection_t *conn, xcb_randr_get_screen_info_cookie_t cookie, xcb_generic_error_t **e); Reply accessors xcb_randr_screen_size_t *xcb_randr_get_screen_info_sizes(const xcb_randr_get_screen_info_request_t *reply); int xcb_randr_get_screen_info_sizes_length(const xcb_randr_get_screen_info_reply_t *reply); xcb_randr_screen_size_iterator_t xcb_randr_get_screen_info_sizes_iterator(const xcb_randr_get_screen_info_reply_t *reply); int xcb_randr_get_screen_info_rates_length(const xcb_randr_get_screen_info_reply_t *reply); xcb_randr_refresh_rates_iterator_t xcb_randr_get_screen_info_rates_iterator(const xcb_randr_get_screen_info_reply_t *reply); REQUEST ARGUMENTS
conn The XCB connection to X11. window TODO: NOT YET DOCUMENTED. REPLY FIELDS
response_type The type of this reply, in this case XCB_RANDR_GET_SCREEN_INFO. This field is also present in the xcb_generic_reply_t and can be used to tell replies apart from each other. sequence The sequence number of the last request processed by the X11 server. length The length of the reply, in words (a word is 4 bytes). rotations TODO: NOT YET DOCUMENTED. root TODO: NOT YET DOCUMENTED. timestamp TODO: NOT YET DOCUMENTED. config_timestamp TODO: NOT YET DOCUMENTED. nSizes TODO: NOT YET DOCUMENTED. sizeID TODO: NOT YET DOCUMENTED. rotation TODO: NOT YET DOCUMENTED. rate TODO: NOT YET DOCUMENTED. nInfo TODO: NOT YET DOCUMENTED. DESCRIPTION
RETURN VALUE
Returns an xcb_randr_get_screen_info_cookie_t. Errors have to be handled when calling the reply function xcb_randr_get_screen_info_reply. If you want to handle errors in the event loop instead, use xcb_randr_get_screen_info_unchecked. See xcb-requests(3) for details. ERRORS
This request does never generate any errors. SEE ALSO
AUTHOR
Generated from randr.xml. Contact xcb@lists.freedesktop.org for corrections and improvements. XCB
2014-06-10 xcb_randr_get_screen_info(3)