Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users SFTP - Overwrite [Put -P <file>] option Post 302408347 by zaxxon on Monday 29th of March 2010 09:04:28 AM
Old 03-29-2010
No problem - did one of the two suggestions help?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

SFTP - 'put' doing an 'mput'

Hi guys, I'm having a problem with F-Secure Unix. When I try a simple command; sftp> put local.test remote.test I expect that the local file local.test would be copied to the remote file remote.test However sftp is attempting to copy local.test & remote.test from the local machine, as if... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: b0bbins
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

how to prevent overwrite particular config file when using rpm --replacefile option

Helo I have already installed manbase - 4.0.0.0.15 Now I m installing newver version of the same rpm using rpm -iv -replacefiles manbase -4.0.0.0.16 But using this option my important config files is overwrite. now I want that using first check whethere config file is there or not.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: amitpansuria
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

sftp -b option

Hi, what does -b option do in sftp batch mode..?:confused: (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rahulsxn660
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

SFTP bash put/get/rm check

Hello, i'm doing something like that #!/bin/sh sftp 172.18.255.140 <<End-Of-Session >> /usr/batch/logsftp.txt user batch ascii lcd /usr/batch get olaola.txt bye End-Of-Session   if then echo MAL >> /usr/batch/logsftp.txt echo $? >> /usr/batch/logsftp.txt exit $? else echo... (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: dexposit
16 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

SFTP PUT

Hi, ServerA (SFTP server) ServerB (SFTP client) ServerB:> sftp user@ServerA ServerB:> put sample.txt ServerB:> get sample2.txt My question is that which machine will encrypt the sample.txt and sample2.txt files. Thanks (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Arpit Narula
8 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to overwrite a file by transferring the file using sftp?

hi, i am using sftp to transfer files between two servers, if i connect to a remote server using sftp n moves a file say "S123.txt" to the remote server, it moves successfully, but when i try to execute the same sftp script to move the same files to the same remote server, the old file is... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Little
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

./CARE_SM_SFTP.sh[27]: put: not found error while doing sftp

Hi, I am getting the below error while doing sftp in a script file but the same is getting executed when i run from command prompt ./CARE_SM2_SFTP.sh: put: not found Code :- sftp ${USER_ID}@${FTPHOST4}:/opt/path put <Filename with path> chmod 777 <FileName with Path>... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: satishmallidi
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

SFTP batch not renaming file with "put"

I have a .ksh script that creates an sftp batch file and runs it through sftp. It works except for one thing. If I try to "put" to a different name, it doesn't use the specified remote name...it still "puts" the original local name. I've tried both of these, and neither work...it will always... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: dbiggied
4 Replies

9. Red Hat

SFTP with limit(l) option

Hi, I have sftp installed in some of my corporate servers (test and production). However, I notice that it does not have the limit(l) option for bandwidth limit option. Why is this? Is it because sftp was not installed with other necessary packages? How do I make sftp available with the... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: anaigini45
4 Replies

10. Linux

Put -r is not working in SFTP

Hi Folks, I am trying to copy a directory along with sub-directories to SFTP server. I have connected to SFTP and tried to run the below command: sftp> get -r abc/* It is throwing the error Invalid flag -r Can you please let me know the ways to copy a directory from Local to SFTP ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kirans.229
1 Replies
Bio::Ontology::SimpleGOEngine::GraphAdaptor02(3pm)	User Contributed Perl Documentation	Bio::Ontology::SimpleGOEngine::GraphAdaptor02(3pm)

NAME
Bio::Ontology::SimpleGOEngine::GraphAdaptor02 - Graph adaptor (v02.x) for Bio::Ontology::SimpleGOEngine DESCRIPTION
Internal subclass of Bio::Ontology::SimpleGOEngine::GraphAdaptor for Graph v0.2x. Call this via Bio::Ontology::SimpleGOEngine::GraphAdaptor FEEDBACK
Mailing Lists User feedback is an integral part of the evolution of this and other Bioperl modules. Send your comments and suggestions preferably to the Bioperl mailing lists Your participation is much appreciated. bioperl-l@bioperl.org - General discussion http://bioperl.org/wiki/Mailing_lists - About the mailing lists Support Please direct usage questions or support issues to the mailing list: bioperl-l@bioperl.org rather than to the module maintainer directly. Many experienced and reponsive experts will be able look at the problem and quickly address it. Please include a thorough description of the problem with code and data examples if at all possible. Reporting Bugs report bugs to the Bioperl bug tracking system to help us keep track the bugs and their resolution. Bug reports can be submitted via the web: https://redmine.open-bio.org/projects/bioperl/ AUTHOR
Nat Goodman Email: natg at shore.net Address: Institute for Systems Biology 1441 N 34th St Seattle, WA 98103-8904 APPENDIX
The rest of the documentation details each of the object methods. Internal methods are usually preceded with a _ perl v5.14.2 2012-03-02 Bio::Ontology::SimpleGOEngine::GraphAdaptor02(3pm)