Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Free Cluster Solution for RHEL5 Post 302407851 by sixstrings on Friday 26th of March 2010 04:17:30 PM
Old 03-26-2010
Just use CentOS that is the same thing and the clustering component is there at no charge.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

AIX(VIO/LPAR) with Free NAS ISCSI solution

Hi, I was looking on Google for AIX-VIO/LPAR with ISCSI solution and found following really nice tutorial about how to setup ISCSI with free NAS. 1) Build Your Own Open Source NAS Device Using FreeNAS | Train Signal Training - Free Computer Training Videos 2) Build Your Own Open Source... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: kabir
4 Replies

2. Red Hat

HA Cluster solution for Linux - which one to use?

Hi all experts, I need your kind suggestions or feedback on choice of clustering software for red hat linux nodes running certain applications which I need to make highly available. Minimum requirement is 2 nodes; all nodes shall be active-active running distinct applications e.g. node 1 runs... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pshaikh
1 Replies

3. Solaris

Is Sun Cluster 3.2 Free?

Hi, I was trying to download Sun Cluster 3.2 for SPARC from the sun/oracle website using the sunsolve account but it doesn't let me login and download. Is Sun Cluster 3.2 free to download (no support). Thanks ---------- Post updated at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous update was at 12:40 PM... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mack1982
2 Replies

4. Solaris

OpenSource / Free backup and restore solution for Solaris 10

Is there any free /opensource backup&restore solution available for solaris10 i want to backup Solaris10 machine with oracle 9 version. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kashif_islam
0 Replies
CLUSTER(1)						      General Commands Manual							CLUSTER(1)

NAME
cluster - find clusters in a graph and augment the graph with this information. SYNOPSIS
cluster [-v?] [ -Ck ] [ -ck ] [ -o outfile ] [ files ] DESCRIPTION
cluster takes as input a graph in DOT format, finds node clusters and augments the graph with this information. The clusters are specified by the "cluster" attribute attached to nodes; cluster values are non-negative integers. cluster attempts to maximize the modularity of the clustering. If the edge attribute "weight" is defined, this will be used in computing the clustering. OPTIONS
The following options are supported: -Ck specifies a targeted number of clusters that should be generated. The specified number k is only a suggestion and may not be real- isable. If k == 0, the default, the number of clusters that approximately optimizes the modularity is returned. -ck specifies clustering method. If k == 0, the default, the modularity will be used. If k == 1 modularity quality will be used. -ooutfile Specifies that output should go into the file outfile. By default, stdout is used. -v Verbose mode. EXAMPLES
Applying cluster to the following graph, graph { 1--2 [weight=10.] 2--3 [weight=1] 3--4 [weight=10.] 4--5 [weight=10] 5--6 [weight=10] 3--6 [weight=0.1] 4--6 [weight=10.] } gives graph { node [cluster="-1"]; 1 [cluster=1]; 2 [cluster=1]; 3 [cluster=2]; 4 [cluster=2]; 5 [cluster=2]; 6 [cluster=2]; 1 -- 2 [weight="10."]; 2 -- 3 [weight=1]; 3 -- 4 [weight="10."]; 4 -- 5 [weight=10]; 5 -- 6 [weight=10]; 3 -- 6 [weight="0.1"]; 4 -- 6 [weight="10."]; } AUTHOR
Yifan Hu <yifanhu@research.att.com> SEE ALSO
gvmap(1) Blondel, V.D., Guillaume, J.L., Lambiotte, R., Lefebvre, E.: Fast unfolding of communities in large networks. Journal of Statistical Mechanics: Theory and Experiment (2008), P10008. 3 March 2011 CLUSTER(1)