Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Concat of two html files
Top Forums Web Development Concat of two html files Post 302406481 by Mark1970 on Tuesday 23rd of March 2010 05:14:39 AM
Old 03-23-2010
Concat of two html files

By launching two SQL scripts I get two html files report_1.html and report_2.html with different background and text colors (white/blue for the former and silver/black for the latter) but if I try to concat the two html by using the CAT function on UNIX Server where Oracle is installed (cat report_1.html report_2.html > report.html), I get a new html file where the two spools have got the colors of the first spool that is white/blue. I'd like to get a new html file with the two lists of data in different colors.
Can you help me?

Thanks!

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Using MIME to send html files

:confused: I am a programmer, but need to work with UNIX in this particular situation. I am used to the plain "mail -s" command and also familiar with how to send attachments in html... but I now need to send an email (not an attachment) in html format so I can embed links... etc. I am told... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cgardiner
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Number of html files

Hello to all! I'm really new of this, i don't know unix so i have to ask a stupid question for you but important for me. I need to know how many files .html there are on a unix server on a specified folder (and of course on their subfolders). The same command in DOS is dir *.html /s. Can you... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: giuseppe74
5 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to use lp to print html files ?

If I try using lp to print html files (being generated by our application) to a regular print queue all it prints is the code. How can I print the generated html as the user would see in a browser using lp ? TIA (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: KingOfHearts
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to compress html files

Hello, On a Centos 5.0 server, Apache 2.2 delivers static html page. How could I compress those html pages to gain speed and save bandwidth? is there a utility that would be effective and save? Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: JCR
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

concat 6 files in 1 file ( maybe use AWK?)

hi, I have the following problem: - 6 different files that have one key in common. - this six files must be aggregated in one output file sorted by the key. - the main file has to be writen twice, one in the beggining of the new output file and another in the end, for each key. - add one... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: naoseionome
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

sed of big html files

hi friends, i have to cut a large html file between tag " <!-- DEFACEMENTS ROWS -->" "<!-- DISCLAIMER FOOTER -->" and store cut data in other file please help me!!!! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: praneshbmishra
2 Replies

7. Programming

Concat of two html file

By launching two SQL scripts I get two html files report_1.html and report_2.html with different background and text colors (white/blue for the former and silver/black for the latter) but if I try to concat the two html by using the CAT function on UNIX Server where Oracle is installed (cat... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Mark1970
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

concat 3 files

Hello Unix gurus, how to concat 3 files content side by side . i have 3 files more report1.txt select *from tab1 A JOIN tab1 B ON more report2.txt A.PK1=B.PK1 where more report3.txt A.AAA <> B.AAA or A.BBB <> B.BBB or A.CCC<> B.CCCC or .. .. .. A.ZZZ <> B.ZZZ; if i concatinate... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kanakaraju
3 Replies

9. OS X (Apple)

How to join several HTML files?

Hello I need to merge several HTML files into one and possibly convert it to ".rtf" All files are in the same folder. The files contain Links I need to keep Any hints? Thanks (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Etnad
4 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Merge Multiple html files into one

Hi all I have written some code to write my output in html. As i have multiple servers, need to generate single html file. but my code is generating html file for each server. I have merged the files using below code. cat /home/*_FinalData.html > /home/MergedFinalData.html But how to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Snehasish
1 Replies
UPSSTATS.CGI(8) 						    NUT Manual							   UPSSTATS.CGI(8)

NAME
upsstats.cgi - Web-based UPS status viewer SYNOPSIS
upsstats.cgi Note As a CGI program, this should be invoked through your web server. If you run it from the command line, it will either complain about unauthorized access or spew a bunch of HTML at you. DESCRIPTION
upsstats.cgi uses template files to build web pages containing status information from UPS hardware. It can repeat sections of those template files to monitor several UPSes simultaneously, or focus on a single UPS. These templates can also include references to upsimage.cgi(8) for graphical displays of battery charge levels, voltage readings, and the UPS load. ACCESS CONTROL
upsstats will only talk to upsd(8) servers that have been defined in your hosts.conf(5). If it complains that "Access to that host is not authorized", check that file first. TEMPLATES
The web page that is displayed is actually a template containing commands to upsstats which are replaced by status information. The default file used for the overview is upsstats.html. When monitoring a single UPS, the file displayed is upsstats-single.html. The format of these files, including the possible commands, is documented in upsstats.html(5). FILES
hosts.conf(5), upsstats.html(5), upsstats-single.html SEE ALSO
upsimage.cgi(8) Internet resources: The NUT (Network UPS Tools) home page: http://www.networkupstools.org/ Network UPS Tools 05/22/2012 UPSSTATS.CGI(8)