Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Linux and Php integration help . Post 302405239 by pinga123 on Thursday 18th of March 2010 07:52:46 AM
Old 03-18-2010
Linux and Php integration help .

I m devoloping a website which communicate with Linux server .
Whenever a page is loaded it runs one script on Linux server.

My problem is a simple commands like date , ls runs very smoothly. But whenever i execute big script.It wont display the output.

My knowledge of PHP is very less i m using simple echo command to run the script and display the output.

My php file:
Working Program:
PHP Code:
<html>
<head><title>This is my page</title></head>
<body>
This is the content of my page.
<?php
print "Do you like it?";
?>
<?php
echo `date`;
?>
</body></html>
Output:
Quote:
This is the content of my page. Do you like it?Thu Mar 18 15:02:36 IST 2010
When i modify my php file as
PHP Code:
<html>
<head><title>This is my page</title></head>

<body>
This is the content of my page.
<?php
print "Do you like it?";
?>
<?php
echo `ssh -ttq 10.180.8.231 ls -ltr`;
?>
</body>
</html>
Output:
Quote:
This is the content of my page. Do you like it?
However the command
Code:
ssh -ttq 10.180.8.231 ls -ltr

get executed properly on linux machine.

Please help.

Last edited by pludi; 03-18-2010 at 09:37 AM.. Reason: code tags, please...

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Continous Integration for Unix / Linux

Hi all, We have serious problem with continuous integration system for application building on few different platforms. (aix 5.2, 5.3 solaris 8,9 , SUSE Linux 9.3, 10 , Slackware Linux 10,11,12, RedHAt Enterprise Linux и Windows 2003) We need application ( program ) to do the following tasks:... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: +Yan
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problem with PHP and Mysql integration

Hi Experts, I am a beginner of PHP and trying to create a tutorial database. My web interface takes a value and inserts into table very correctly. But when I refresh the same interface, it inserts the same value again and again. My code is below: <?php $con =... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: naw_deepak
2 Replies
php-config(1)							Scripting Language						     php-config(1)

NAME
php-config - get information about PHP configuration and compile options SYNOPSIS
php-config [options] DESCRIPTION
php-config is a simple shell script for obtaining information about installed PHP configuration. OPTIONS
--prefix Directory prefix where PHP is installed, e.g. /usr/local --includes List of -I options with all include files --ldflags LD Flags which PHP was compiled with --libs Extra libraries which PHP was compiled with --man-dir The directory prefix where the manpages is installed --extension-dir Directory where extensions are searched by default --include-dir Directory prefix where header files are installed by default --php-binary Full path to php CLI or CGI binary --php-sapis Show all SAPI modules available --configure-options Configure options to recreate configuration of current PHP installation --version PHP version --vernum PHP version as integer SEE ALSO php(1) VERSION INFORMATION
This manpage describes php, version 5.4.17. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 1997-2010 The PHP Group This source file is subject to version 3.01 of the PHP license, that is bundled with this package in the file LICENSE, and is available through the world-wide-web at the following url: http://www.php.net/license/3_01.txt If you did not receive a copy of the PHP license and are unable to obtain it through the world-wide-web, please send a note to license@php.net so we can mail you a copy immediately. The PHP Group 2010 php-config(1)