Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: htmldoc with login on page
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting htmldoc with login on page Post 302404833 by jgt on Wednesday 17th of March 2010 10:19:03 AM
Old 03-17-2010
replace $myurl with templet.html in the passthru statement

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

How can i use system users in perl for login page

Hi, I want to code a script with perl. For this, I need some knowledge. How can i use system user name(with group) and password in my login page? I will be happy if you can help me (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tahsinaltay
2 Replies

2. Solaris

could not get a login page

just installed solaris on my dell pc. I partinon my hard drive to dual boot solaris and windows. window works fine and solaris as well but after login in more to 3 times in solaris i keep getting this error as below and as a result i could not login again. I have re-installed several times but... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: seyiisq
3 Replies

3. Web Development

APACHE: Tie in Web Page login with server login

Hello, I have created a web page on a server using apache and added .htaccess and .htpasswd in the folder for authentification. I was wondering if there was anyway to tie-in the login for this page with the login used to logon to the server. i.e. the same login info. is used for both,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: WhotheWhat
2 Replies

4. Cybersecurity

APACHE: Tie in Web Page login with server login

Hello, I have created a web page on a server using apache and added .htaccess and .htpasswd in the folder for authentification. I was wondering if there was anyway to tie-in the login for this page with the login used to logon to the server. i.e. the same login info. is used for both, when... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: WhotheWhat
1 Replies

5. Web Development

Login Page

I had a login page and want to authenticate through a Unix file (.txt file). -----abc.txt------ absvd|sfjlfnfkf anldnv|asklffdko ------------------ So I want to read the file and check if corresponding username and password matches or not using javascript or JSP. Also tell me in which... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ravi18s
1 Replies

6. Web Development

Login page in html on unix

I want to create a login page in HTML which is hosted on apache server. The login page first authenticate the user and then directed to a form which in turn run a script on the server. I want to make login page without php or jsp. Please advice. (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: ravi18s
13 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Not able to install htmldoc

Hi there, I am trying to install htmldoc and I am getting the following error apt-get install htmldoc Reading package lists... Done Building dependency tree... Done Some packages could not be installed. This may mean that you have requested an impossible situation or if you are using... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sickboy
4 Replies

8. Web Development

Simple Login page

Hi all, I am stepping into web-development as a hobby point of view. I am using WAMP server & have created the initial page & SQL set-up too. My problem is, I was able to login to a page/redirect to a page though I haven't specified my username & password. I thought of using both... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gameboy87
2 Replies

9. Linux

Curl login to web page

Hello dears, I am trying to log in the website using curl but no luck so far. The web page Content-Type is : text/html;charset=ISO-8859-1 I try the following command using curl: curl \ --header "Content-type: text/html" \ --request POST \ --data '{"user": "someusername",... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vit0_Corleone
0 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Solaris 10 Login Page Loop

I'm currently logged in as Root on a Solaris 10 Server for my schools department and I'm trying to figure out why 20 of my users(Students) can log into the Solaris 10 Sun Ray Oracle Server with correct username and password but then be looped back to the same log in page. I tried deleting their... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: mwilliams21z
7 Replies
ODBC_BINMODE(3) 							 1							   ODBC_BINMODE(3)

odbc_binmode - Handling of binary column data

SYNOPSIS
bool odbc_binmode (resource $result_id, int $mode) DESCRIPTION
Enables handling of binary column data. ODBC SQL types affected are BINARY, VARBINARY, and LONGVARBINARY. When binary SQL data is converted to character C data, each byte (8 bits) of source data is represented as two ASCII characters. These characters are the ASCII character representation of the number in its hexadecimal form. For example, a binary 00000001 is converted to "01" and a binary 11111111 is converted to "FF". LONGVARBINARY handling +----------------------+----------------+---+ | binmode | | | | | | | | | longreadlen | | | | | | | | result | | | | | | +----------------------+----------------+---+ | | | | |ODBC_BINMODE_PASSTHRU | | | | | | | | | 0 | | | | | | | | passthru | | | | | | | | | | | ODBC_BINMODE_RETURN | | | | | | | | | 0 | | | | | | | | passthru | | | | | | | | | | |ODBC_BINMODE_CONVERT | | | | | | | | | 0 | | | | | | | | passthru | | | | | | | | | | |ODBC_BINMODE_PASSTHRU | | | | | | | | | 0 | | | | | | | | passthru | | | | | | | | | | |ODBC_BINMODE_PASSTHRU | | | | | | | | | >0 | | | | | | | | passthru | | | | | | | | | | | ODBC_BINMODE_RETURN | | | | | | | | | >0 | | | | | | | | return as is | | | | | | | | | | |ODBC_BINMODE_CONVERT | | | | | | | | | >0 | | | | | | | | return as char | | | | | | +----------------------+----------------+---+ If odbc_fetch_into(3) is used, passthru means that an empty string is returned for these columns. PARAMETERS
o $result_id - The result identifier. If $result_id is 0, the settings apply as default for new results. Note Default for longreadlen is 4096 and $mode defaults to ODBC_BINMODE_RETURN. Handling of binary long columns is also affected by odbc_longreadlen(3). o $mode - Possible values for $mode are: o ODBC_BINMODE_PASSTHRU: Passthru BINARY data o ODBC_BINMODE_RETURN: Return as is o ODBC_BINMODE_CONVERT: Convert to char and return RETURN VALUES
Returns TRUE on success or FALSE on failure. PHP Documentation Group ODBC_BINMODE(3)