Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Winning Lotto...
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Winning Lotto... Post 302404345 by malcomex999 on Tuesday 16th of March 2010 09:22:07 AM
Old 03-16-2010
oh..Actually, i never bought any lottery in real life because i am not a lucky person so i didn't know about this either.

Thanks for the Info.

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script to check lotto ticket file for winners

OK, so I've got some time on my hands due to a workplace injury, but due to a couple of broken bones and the good drugs, actually implementing something useful is proving challenging :( I am playing with generating large numbers of Pick 6 lottery ticket combos. These are stored in tab-delimited... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mabman
1 Replies

2. SCO

Printer is winning the battle! (for now)

All, Q: how would I add some escape codes to an interface that i have setup t print.? Goal: to switch from NLQ to Util modes. back and forth. Scenerio: SCO OS 5.05 PRINTER: OKI Data 320 or similar. printer is called "test" What I have done thus far. (just cannot get their) I can from a... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: TheSniper
6 Replies
Info::Layer3::Sun(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				    Info::Layer3::Sun(3pm)

NAME
SNMP::Info::Layer3::Sun - SNMP Interface to L3 Sun Solaris AUTHOR
begemot SYNOPSIS
# Let SNMP::Info determine the correct subclass for you. my $sun = new SNMP::Info( AutoSpecify => 1, Debug => 1, DestHost => 'mysunrouter', Community => 'public', Version => 1 ) or die "Can't connect to DestHost. "; my $class = $sun->class(); print "SNMP::Info determined this device to fall under subclass : $class "; DESCRIPTION
Subclass for Generic Sun Routers running SunOS Inherited Classes SNMP::Info::Layer3 Required MIBs Inherited Classes' MIBs See "Required MIBs" in SNMP::Info::Layer3 for its own MIB requirements. GLOBALS
These are methods that return scalar value from SNMP $sun->vendor() Returns 'sun' $sun->os() Returns 'sun' $sun->os_ver() Returns the software version extracted from message of the day. $sun->model() Returns 'Solaris Router' $sun->serial() Returns serial number Globals imported from SNMP::Info::Layer3 See documentation in "GLOBALS" in SNMP::Info::Layer3 for details. TABLE METHODS
These are methods that return tables of information in the form of a reference to a hash. Overrides $sun->i_ignore() Returns reference to hash. Increments value of IID if port is to be ignored. Ignores loopback Table Methods imported from SNMP::Info::Layer3 See documentation in "TABLE METHODS" in SNMP::Info::Layer3 for details. perl v5.12.4 2011-09-28 Info::Layer3::Sun(3pm)