Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Winning Lotto...
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Winning Lotto... Post 302404312 by Neo on Tuesday 16th of March 2010 07:48:21 AM
Old 03-16-2010
The Bits Lotto is a number 1 - 1000. The winning number has nothing to do with the tickets purchased with Bits. This is the same of every lottery in the world. If someone wins, the winning number is posted and if someone loses the drawing number is posted.... the same.

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script to check lotto ticket file for winners

OK, so I've got some time on my hands due to a workplace injury, but due to a couple of broken bones and the good drugs, actually implementing something useful is proving challenging :( I am playing with generating large numbers of Pick 6 lottery ticket combos. These are stored in tab-delimited... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mabman
1 Replies

2. SCO

Printer is winning the battle! (for now)

All, Q: how would I add some escape codes to an interface that i have setup t print.? Goal: to switch from NLQ to Util modes. back and forth. Scenerio: SCO OS 5.05 PRINTER: OKI Data 320 or similar. printer is called "test" What I have done thus far. (just cannot get their) I can from a... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: TheSniper
6 Replies
menu_hook(3CURSES)					     Curses Library Functions						menu_hook(3CURSES)

NAME
menu_hook, set_item_init, item_init, set_item_term, item_term, set_menu_init, menu_init, set_menu_term, menu_term - assign application-spe- cific routines for automatic invocation by menus SYNOPSIS
cc [ flag... ] file... -lmenu -lcurses [ library... ] #include <menu.h> int set_item_init(MENU *menu, void (*func)(MENU *)); int set_item_term(MENU *menu, void (*func)(MENU *)); void item_term(MENU *menu); int set_menu_init(MENU *menu, void (*func)(MENU *)); void menu_init(MENU *menu); int set_menu_term(MENU *menu, void (*func)(MENU *)); void menu_term(MENU *menu); DESCRIPTION
set_item_init() assigns the application-defined function to be called when the menu is posted and just after the current item changes. item_init() returns a pointer to the item initialization routine, if any, called when the menu is posted and just after the current item changes. set_item_term() assigns an application-defined function to be called when the menu is unposted and just before the current item changes. item_term() returns a pointer to the termination function, if any, called when the menu is unposted and just before the current item changes. set_menu_init() assigns an application-defined function to be called when the menu is posted and just after the top row changes on a posted menu. menu_init() returns a pointer to the menu initialization routine, if any, called when the menu is posted and just after the top row changes on a posted menu. set_menu_term() assigns an application-defined function to be called when the menu is unposted and just before the top row changes on a posted menu. menu_term() returns a pointer to the menu termination routine, if any, called when the menu is unposted and just before the top row changes on a posted menu. RETURN VALUES
Routines that return pointers always return NULL on error. Routines that return an integer return one of the following: E_OK The routine returned successfully. E_SYSTEM_ERROR System error. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |MT-Level |Unsafe | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
curses(3CURSES), menus(3CURSES), attributes(5) NOTES
The header <menu.h> automatically includes the headers <eti.h> and <curses.h>. SunOS 5.11 31 Dec 1996 menu_hook(3CURSES)