Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Using a script to check the login and username (html) Post 302404160 by phoenix_nebula on Monday 15th of March 2010 06:36:35 PM
Old 03-15-2010
you should use some cgi,php,jsp to accomplish such things
if you want the script to be executed you can do that from the above php...etc
they have inbuilt command to call a system command.

intially u need webserver apache, php ..

my prefernce is lamp,xamp,or wamp

use php to do that

Login PHP Script - Login PHP - Free Login PHP Script

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to calculate user's last login to check if > 90 days

I need a script to figure out if a user's last login was 90 days or older. OS=AIX 5.3, shell=Korn Here's what I have so far: ==== #!/usr/bin/ksh NOW=`lsuser -a time_last_login root | awk -F= '{ print $2 }'` (( LAST_LOGIN_TIME = 0 )) (( DIFF = $NOW - $LAST_LOGIN_TIME )) lsuser -a... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: pdtak
3 Replies

2. Solaris

How to : check username & password is same or not in solaris 10 ?

Thanks AVKlinux (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: avklinux
5 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

trouble with outputting html to check vmfs volumes

Hi - I found a script on the web to check vmfs volumes on ESX servers and create an html file for the output. Sometimes the script works fine, but sometimes it seems to break at the "vdf -h -P" line. More often than not, when I run it myself it works - but when run from chron it usually fails. ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kpowell10
2 Replies

4. Web Development

Login page in html on unix

I want to create a login page in HTML which is hosted on apache server. The login page first authenticate the user and then directed to a form which in turn run a script on the server. I want to make login page without php or jsp. Please advice. (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: ravi18s
13 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Login through SFTP using username and password

Hi All, I want to login to a server through SFTP by giving username and password, in an automated script. I know that this can be done through public key authentication, but my requirement is to login ONLY through username and password. I am using GNU/Linux server. Please advise me !!!... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sparks
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Javascript or HTML to retrieve apache username

I have a internal wesbite set up and any visitor must enter username / passwd as defined in apache (I've set these up using htpasswd) I use cgi scripts set up using ksh or javascript to populate pages / tables etc. I want to be able to get the apache username that the used authorised... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: frustrated1
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Simple check login script

Hello, I just started with shell and i am doin simple script to check if certain user is logged in. Script takes 3 args. name sleep time and quit value if there is q for quit then date and user name is printed to file, not to screen. so far i have got this... login() { while :... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: shelllo
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Check for Specific Username Password Expire

hey Guys, I haven't posted in a while, But you guys were really helpful alst time. I have had a issue with User Passwords expiring, and since I dont check /var/cron/log on the regular I never know these suers are expiring, making certain nightly jobs not run. With this script, I want to be... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: gkelly1117
14 Replies

9. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Login failed username password is incorrect

Hi all, For one of our server (Windows 2008R2), we sometimes will received "login failed username password is incorrect" when login in as domain account (the username & password is correct). Only after a reboot of the server (using local account), we can login without the above error. Can... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: beginningDBA
2 Replies
php-config(1)							Scripting Language						     php-config(1)

NAME
php-config - get information about PHP configuration and compile options SYNOPSIS
php-config [options] DESCRIPTION
php-config is a simple shell script for obtaining information about installed PHP configuration. OPTIONS
--prefix Directory prefix where PHP is installed, e.g. /usr/local --includes List of -I options with all include files --ldflags LD Flags which PHP was compiled with --libs Extra libraries which PHP was compiled with --man-dir The directory prefix where the manpages is installed --extension-dir Directory where extensions are searched by default --include-dir Directory prefix where header files are installed by default --php-binary Full path to php CLI or CGI binary --php-sapis Show all SAPI modules available --configure-options Configure options to recreate configuration of current PHP installation --version PHP version --vernum PHP version as integer SEE ALSO php(1) VERSION INFORMATION
This manpage describes php, version 5.4.17. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 1997-2010 The PHP Group This source file is subject to version 3.01 of the PHP license, that is bundled with this package in the file LICENSE, and is available through the world-wide-web at the following url: http://www.php.net/license/3_01.txt If you did not receive a copy of the PHP license and are unable to obtain it through the world-wide-web, please send a note to license@php.net so we can mail you a copy immediately. The PHP Group 2010 php-config(1)