Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat identifying SU mode by shell script Post 302403917 by Turtel on Monday 15th of March 2010 05:49:27 AM
Old 03-15-2010
Thanks Franklin very much..........

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to run shell script in silent mode

Hi, I have a AIX shell script that normally runs in an interactive mode. Now there is a need to it in silent mode and take all default answers. How do I do that? Thanks. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: x057373
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Identifying prior date in shell script

Hi guys, I'm a newbie to shell script. I have to write a shell script that is supposed to give me a date which should be older than the current date when I supply "no. of days" as a command line parameter to the script. (i.e)., if I am giving the no. of days value as 305, the script should... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: royalibrahim
5 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Vi Mode of Shell Not Starting

Hi all, I wish to use the vi mode of UNIX shell. For this, I did the following: # set -o vi Next when I write a few letter on the prompt and press 'Esc' and 'v', I am not taken to the vi mode. I could start the vi mode on other unix systems, in the manner same as above, but unable... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: almond
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Logging perl and shell debug mode.

I have a shell program which calls a perl program. I am running the shell program with command; $ ksh -x <prog_name> Inside the shell program, I am calling perl with warnings. I want to capture the entire output as it comes on screen. The command I tried is: $ ksh -x... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: som.nitk
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script for identifying and deleting dupes in a line

I am compiling a synonym dictionary which has the following structure Headword=Synonym1,Synonym2 and so on, with each synonym separated by a comma. As is usual in such cases manual preparation of synonyms results in repeating the synonym which results in dupes as in the example below:... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: gimley
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Awk - Script assistance on identifying non matching fields

Hoping for some assistance. my source file consists of: os, ip, username win7, 123.56.78, john win7, 123.56.78, paul win7, 10.1.1.1, john win7, 10.2.2.3, joe I've been trying to run a script that will only return ip and username where the IP address is the same and the username is... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: tekvaio
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Debugging mode while executing Unix Shell Scripting

Hi, Is there any debugging tool for Unix Shell Script like we have gdb in C/C++? Also please let me know how to close the thread is it automatic or we have to close it manually. Thanks and Regards (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: diehard
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with Perl script for identifying dupes in column1

Dear all, I have a large dictionary database which has the following structure source word=target word e.g. book=livre Since the database is very large in spite of all the care taken, it so happens that at times the source word is repeated e.g. book=livre book=tome Since I want to... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: gimley
7 Replies

9. HP-UX

From a C++ application how to find if a hpux host is in standard mode or trusted mode

is there a way for my C++ application to find out which mode the hpux OS is running in? standard mode or trusted mode. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: einsteinBrain
3 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Shell vim defaulting to Insert or Command mode

On a daily basis I need to SSH into several different RHEL servers using Putty. On some of the servers, if I up arrow to get a previous command, it automatically starts in Input Mode, so if I press up arrow, then 'x' it will type the letter x at the end of the command line. On other servers, it... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: derndingle
4 Replies
GENREFLEX-ROOTCINT(1)					      General Commands Manual					     GENREFLEX-ROOTCINT(1)

NAME
genreflex-rootcint - ROOT Dictionary generator using REFLEX/GCCXML SYNOPSIS
rootcint header_file[+][-][!] ... [LinkDef.h] > dict_file rootcint [-f] dict_file [-c] header_file[+][-][!] ... [LinkDef.h] DESCRIPTION
genreflex-rootcint is called by rootcint(1) if the option -gccxml is specified, and gccxml(1) is found. SEE ALSO
rootcint(1), gccxml(1), root(1), cint(1) rootcint is documented fully on the ROOT web site. <http://root.cern.ch/root/RootCintMan.html> ORIGINAL AUTHORS
The ROOT team (see web page above): Rene Brun and Fons Rademakers COPYRIGHT
This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as pub- lished by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MER- CHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Lesser General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public License along with this library; if not, write to the Free Software Foun- dation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Christian Holm Christensen <cholm@nbi.dk>, for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others). ROOT
Version 5 GENREFLEX-ROOTCINT(1)