Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Awards: How to Award Bits?
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Awards: How to Award Bits? Post 302403197 by rdcwayx on Thursday 11th of March 2010 07:08:09 PM
Old 03-11-2010
Awards: How to Award Bits?

One question for Moderators,

I try to give bits awards to someone's reply, but my ID can't do that now. There is no the award button.

I remember I did that before. Can you help to fix my account?

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Cannot award a posting with bits!

Hi all, I've just now wanted to award 1000 Bits to following posting and I noticed there is no "coin"/award button anymore :confused: Regards, pc EDIT: I guess it's turned off since we now have this Thanks button? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pseudocoder
2 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Place Bits & Win Bits!!! - 17th Annual Satellite Awards

Ten movies have been nominated as best motion picture by the International Press Academy, presentation of the 2012 Satellite Awards will be held on 16th December at Los Angeles, CA. Place your bits here on one of the below nominated movie of your choice:- Argo ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Yoda
0 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Place bits! - 2013 Golden Globe Awards

2013 Golden Globe Awards The contenders for this year's Golden Globes Awards, celebrating the best in film and television as voted for by the Hollywood Foreign Press Association, have been announced in Los Angeles.The awards take place on Sunday 13 January. Please place your bits here on... (0 Replies)
0 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Place your bits!! - 2013 Academy Awards

2013 Academy Awards The nominees for the 2013 Academy Awards have been revealed in Los Angeles. The ceremony will take place at the Dolby Theatre in Hollywood, Los Angeles on 24th February. Best film Amour Argo Beasts Of The Southern Wild Django Unchained Les Miserables... (0 Replies)
0 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Place your bits!!! - 2013 Laureus World Sports Awards

2013 Laureus World Sports Awards The Laureus World Sports Awards are awarded annually to sportspeople who have been outstanding during the previous year. The 2013 Laureus World Sports Awards, the premier honours event in the sporting calendar, are to be held in Rio de Janeiro on March 11. ... (0 Replies)
0 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

Four More UNIX.COM Achievement Award Badges to Award

Happy New Year! There are currently four UNIX.COM achievement awards up for grabs, as the say. Here they are, in no particular order: The Order of the Raven The Order of the Hippo The Order of the Spider The Order of the Dragon Don't ask me what they mean, or who who will get those... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies
tk_dialog(n)						       Tk Built-In Commands						      tk_dialog(n)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
tk_dialog - Create modal dialog and wait for response SYNOPSIS
tk_dialog window title text bitmap default string string ... _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
This procedure is part of the Tk script library. Its arguments describe a dialog box: window Name of top-level window to use for dialog. Any existing window by this name is destroyed. title Text to appear in the window manager's title bar for the dialog. text Message to appear in the top portion of the dialog box. bitmap If non-empty, specifies a bitmap to display in the top portion of the dialog, to the left of the text. If this is an empty string then no bitmap is displayed in the dialog. default If this is an integer greater than or equal to zero, then it gives the index of the button that is to be the default button for the dialog (0 for the leftmost button, and so on). If less than zero or an empty string then there will not be any default button. string There will be one button for each of these arguments. Each string specifies text to display in a button, in order from left to right. After creating a dialog box, tk_dialog waits for the user to select one of the buttons either by clicking on the button with the mouse or by typing return to invoke the default button (if any). Then it returns the index of the selected button: 0 for the leftmost button, 1 for the button next to it, and so on. If the dialog's window is destroyed before the user selects one of the buttons, then -1 is returned. While waiting for the user to respond, tk_dialog sets a local grab. This prevents the user from interacting with the application in any way except to invoke the dialog box. EXAMPLE
set reply [tk_dialog .foo "The Title" "Do you want to say yes?" questhead 0 Yes No "I'm not sure"] SEE ALSO
tk_messageBox(n) KEYWORDS
bitmap, dialog, modal Tk 4.1 tk_dialog(n)