Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX Does ACL can only grant/deny access for specific command? Post 302403035 by Vit0_Corleone on Thursday 11th of March 2010 08:51:46 AM
Old 03-11-2010
devyfong have you tried restricted Shell?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Deny dba command to a user group!!

Dear all i am relatively new in using UNIX i have a problem, We are using IBM Informix Dynamic Server Version 9.40.FC7W4 we have 2 bsic user groups that we are using the 1st is root and another i wasnt to restrict the command "dba" that takes the users of that group to the database. I have... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: masquerer
3 Replies

2. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

ACL problem due to mv command used in solaris

Hi All, Is there any way to use mv command and that should apply ACL on the moved files that is already set in distination location This mv command is running in a solaris system. File system is NFS. Problem I am facing : Currently mv command removes ACL from moved files and also it... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tlogine
0 Replies

3. IP Networking

how to deny someone to use ftp command ?

hi,all, i have a question to trouble you. a workstation named AAA, and open the ftp services to permit user download and upload files. i have root password. a pc install windows 2k named BBB, someone install a serv-u ftp ( a ftp server software ) to transfer data. i don't have the... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: yarx
4 Replies

4. Solaris

how to deny ftp access

Hi , I want to deny ftp access to some user. Currently I don't have /etc/ftpusers file. From the man page , i can modify the login shell at /etc/passwd to invalid one. How to add it ? replaced with /dev/null or something. If you have any other method to disabled it . Pls show me. My FTP is... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: skully
10 Replies

5. Cybersecurity

file permission/acl: 2 users with write access on 1 file...

Hello, i need some help/advice on how to solve a particular problem. these are the users: |name | group | ---------- --------------- |boss | department1 | |assistant | department1 | |employee | department1 | |spy | department2 | this is the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: elzalem
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

how i can make one ip access to ftp account and deny others

HI I want to make only one IP can access to ftp acount in cpanel or by shell can any body help me ? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: elkadrey
1 Replies

7. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

Configure Squid to use LDAP group auth to deny internet access

Hi all We have squid-2.5.STABLE11-3.FC4 running in our environment. LDAP authentication works fine. Active Directory 2003 Users are prompted to enter credentials every time they access the net. The system works perfectly, but I need to configure Squid to block users in a specific AD group.... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: wbdevilliers
1 Replies

8. Web Development

Deny access from all users, except PHP application installed in same domain

Hi to all, Please, some help over here. IŽll try to be as much clear I can. In summary my problem is: I have a PHP application installed in a folder of my domain that reads CSV.txt files from another folder in my domain and I need to restrict direct access to see and download these CSV.txt... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: cgkmal
0 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Deny to edit a specific file in sudoers

How do I deny a user to edit a specific file in directory but the user will have a capability to use sudo and execute any command? I will just deny him/her to edit sayy 5files in different directories in linux? example. He cannot edit /etc/modprobe.d/blacklist.conf and /etc/sshd.config? Then the... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: lhareigh890
6 Replies

10. IP Networking

ACL Deny for large IP Scope

I have a large scope of 7,700 IPs that I want my proxy to allow and block everything else. Is such a large block possible with Squid? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: BobSpero
1 Replies
CPANPLUS::Shell::Default::Plugins::Remote(3perl)	 Perl Programmers Reference Guide	  CPANPLUS::Shell::Default::Plugins::Remote(3perl)

NAME
CPANPLUS::Shell::Default::Plugins::Remote - connect to a remote CPANPLUS SYNOPSIS
CPAN Terminal> /connect localhost 1337 --user=foo --pass=bar ... CPAN Terminal@localhost> /disconnect DESCRIPTION
This is a "CPANPLUS::Shell::Default" plugin that allows you to connect to a machine running an instance of "CPANPLUS::Daemon", allowing remote usage of the "CPANPLUS Shell". A sample session, updating all modules on a remote machine, might look like this: CPAN Terminal> /connect --user=my_user --pass=secret localhost 1337 Connection accepted Successfully connected to 'localhost' on port '11337' Note that no output will appear until a command has completed -- this may take a while CPAN Terminal@localhost> o; i * [....] CPAN Terminal@localhost> /disconnect CPAN Terminal> BUG REPORTS
Please report bugs or other issues to <bug-cpanplus@rt.cpan.org<gt>. AUTHOR
This module by Jos Boumans <kane@cpan.org>. COPYRIGHT
The CPAN++ interface (of which this module is a part of) is copyright (c) 2001 - 2007, Jos Boumans <kane@cpan.org>. All rights reserved. This library is free software; you may redistribute and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. SEE ALSO
CPANPLUS::Shell::Default, CPANPLUS::Shell, cpanp perl v5.14.2 2014-09-29 CPANPLUS::Shell::Default::Plugins::Remote(3perl)