Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: #define
Top Forums Programming #define Post 302402425 by Corona688 on Tuesday 9th of March 2010 09:21:02 PM
Old 03-09-2010
instead of conditionally adding comments to things, why not conditionally redefine SLICING?

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

mysterious #define

in the header file orville.h, outside of the #ifdef #endif , there is the following #define JOB_CONTROL /* support job-control */ As you can see, the JOB_CONTROL macro has no value associated with it. Here is what I go when I ran grep on the entire source code. $ grep -iR... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: frequency8
6 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

#define in perl

Hi friends, I am not sure if perl questions can be raised here. :rolleyes: But I have a doubt if there is a way to do "#define" in perl, like in C. Does anyone know if it is feasible (without CPAN modules)? Thanks, Srini (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: srinivasan_85
7 Replies

3. Programming

How to define a very big matrix in C?

Hello!! I need to do some performance test using a very big matrix (bi-dimensional array) but I have problems with this. Is there any limitation in declarations? because if I do this: int matriz; It just don't work... it compiles but when i run the program it just closes. Where can i... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sandia_man
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

bash - define a variable

Hello, I would like to define a variable based on another variable: a=5 b$a=100 This does not work. What is the right way to do it? Thanks ---------- Post updated at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous update was at 07:33 PM ---------- Found my answer with the search function (did not... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jolecanard
0 Replies

5. Programming

help with #define in C

if i do this in C #define NUM 1234512345 then how come i cant print it out using int main(int argc, char **argv) { printf("%d\n", NUM); return 0; } well the result is -1219236538, why isnt it 1234512345 ? (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: omega666
7 Replies

6. Programming

#define in c

Hi, I had a head file, looks like #define MIN_NUM 10 #define MAX_NUM 10 is there any way to get "MAX_NUM" from 10? thanks. peter (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: laopi
9 Replies

7. Programming

When to define functions in C?

Hey everyone. So I'm looking at a few C programming resources, and it seems, by convention how you should write and define a function, is first declare it's existence before your main...then call it somewhere in your main, and then define after, at the end of the program? Is this necessary? I mean... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lost in Cyberia
7 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Define Variables

Hi, I just define the variable in script and use those script in another script but the variable not recognize. test1.sh #!/bin/bash DB="test_db" USR="test_user" PWD="test_pwd" HST="24.254.87.12" test2.sh #!/bin/bash ./test1.sh mysql -u $USR -p $PWD -h $HST... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: fspalero
2 Replies
RUNKIT_METHOD_REDEFINE(3)						 1						 RUNKIT_METHOD_REDEFINE(3)

runkit_method_redefine - Dynamically changes the code of the given method

SYNOPSIS
bool runkit_method_redefine (string $classname, string $methodname, string $args, string $code, [int $flags = RUNKIT_ACC_PUBLIC]) DESCRIPTION
Note This function cannot be used to manipulate the currently running (or chained) method. Warning This function is EXPERIMENTAL. The behaviour of this function, its name, and surrounding documentation may change without notice in a future release of PHP. This function should be used at your own risk. PARAMETERS
o $classname - The class in which to redefine the method o $methodname - The name of the method to redefine o $args - Comma-delimited list of arguments for the redefined method o $code - The new code to be evaluated when $methodname is called o $flags - The redefined method can be RUNKIT_ACC_PUBLIC, RUNKIT_ACC_PROTECTED or RUNKIT_ACC_PRIVATE Note This parameter is only used as of PHP 5, because, prior to this, all methods were public. RETURN VALUES
Returns TRUE on success or FALSE on failure. EXAMPLES
Example #1 runkit_method_redefine(3) example <?php class Example { function foo() { return "foo! "; } } // create an Example object $e = new Example(); // output Example::foo() (before redefine) echo "Before: " . $e->foo(); // Redefine the 'foo' method runkit_method_redefine( 'Example', 'foo', '', 'return "bar! ";', RUNKIT_ACC_PUBLIC ); // output Example::foo() (after redefine) echo "After: " . $e->foo(); ?> The above example will output: Before: foo! After: bar! SEE ALSO
runkit_method_add(3), runkit_method_copy(3), runkit_method_remove(3), runkit_method_rename(3), runkit_function_redefine(3). PHP Documentation Group RUNKIT_METHOD_REDEFINE(3)