Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Connecting JConsole to a Local Process Post 302402018 by proactiveaditya on Monday 8th of March 2010 03:39:57 PM
Old 03-08-2010
Connecting JConsole to a Local Process

Why does jconsole doesn't need a username and password for connecting to a Local Process?

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

why i have local.profile, local.cshrc,local.login instead of .profile, .login ?

Hello again ! Thanks for response of my first question. there is my second quesiton why i have local.profile instead of .profile file ? my all files in pwd shoes local. before any file. is anybody can tell me about that ? Thanks Abid Malik (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: abidmalik
5 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to get the list of process running in the server from the local machin n unix ?

how to get the list of process running in the server from the local machin n unix ? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: guhas
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Monitoring Mbeans on native JVM using jconsole

Hey folks I have an MBean deployed to my native MBean Server. I got the pid for this using the jps utility. Next, I ran the jconsole utility from command line (I am running on a windows box :( ). However, I do not see the pid in the local agents tab for the jconsole app. Am I missing a... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jacques83
0 Replies

4. IP Networking

can i force connecting to local web server via internet network ?

Hello all this is general question , if i have web server installed in my local pc and i have client that connecting to that web server can i force it always to go via the internet network ? the reason im asking is .. that im noticed when i close my internet connection i still can connect to my... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: umen
2 Replies

5. AIX

Do I need to configure my local windows to FTP files from local windows to a UNIX AIX server?

Hi Friends, I have this script for ftping files from AIX server to local windows xp. #!/bin/sh HOST='localsystem.net' USER='myid_onlocal' PASSWD='mypwd_onlocal' FILE='file.txt' ##This is a file on server(AIX) ftp -n $HOST <<END_SCRIPT quote USER $USER quote PASS $PASSWD put $FILE... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rajsharma
1 Replies

6. Programming

Integrating Jconsole with Eclipse

Hi Guys, I was hoping someone has integrated Eclipse with jconsole to monitor their applications. I have not seen this in action . Any help is much appreciated http://images.devshed.com/fds/smilies/smile.gif Thanks (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: aish11
0 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

has no rc.local in /etc, how to auto run cmd in the boot process?

Hi I want to run some cmd before the linux boot up and I want to let it run before sshd service start, any helps? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: yanglei_fage
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

SQL block in a Shell Script connecting to a local and remote DB

Hi All, In a Shell scriipt with a SQL block I want to issue a query against a local DB and a remote DB on a remote server. The shell script is running locally. This is how I connect to the local server. But I want the query to reference remote table in the join. Question can I specify a... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: daveu7
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

To run a local shell script in a remote machine by passing arguments to the local shell script

I need to run a local shell script on a remote machine. I am able to achieve that by executing the command > ssh -qtt user@host < test.sh However, when I try to pass arguments to test.sh it fails. Any pointers would be appreciated. (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sree10
7 Replies
wsprintf(3C)						   Standard C Library Functions 					      wsprintf(3C)

NAME
wsprintf - formatted output conversion SYNOPSIS
#include <stdio.h> #include <widec.h> int wsprintf(wchar_t *s, const char *format, /* arg */ ... );); DESCRIPTION
The wsprintf() function outputs a Process Code string ending with a Process Code (wchar_t) null character. It is the user's responsibility to allocate enough space for this wchar_t string. This returns the number of Process Code characters (excluding the null terminator) that have been written. The conversion specifications and behavior of wsprintf() are the same as the regular sprintf(3C) function except that the result is a Process Code string for wsprintf(), and on Extended Unix Code (EUC) character string for sprintf(). RETURN VALUES
Upon successful completion, wsprintf() returns the number of characters printed. Otherwise, a negative value is returned. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | |MT-Level |MT-Safe | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
wsscanf(3C), printf(3C), scanf(3C), sprintf(3C), attributes(5) SunOS 5.10 29 Dec 1996 wsprintf(3C)