Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX Printer delay before final form feed Post 302401928 by habler on Monday 8th of March 2010 10:07:24 AM
Old 03-08-2010
Thanks for your advice. I am not sure how to do that at the moment. I think I will now try to get a queue set up in my office that exactly mimics the customer's queue. If I can reproduce the problem I may be able to spot the difference(s) between the queue configurations. If not, I will follow up your suggestion. Many thanks.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Changing Unix form to Microsoft Word form to be able to email it to someone.

Please someone I need information on how to change a Unix form/document into a microsoft word document in order to be emailed to another company. Please help ASAP. Thankyou :confused: (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Cheraunm
8 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Form Feed...

Hi, I've a text file that has a formfeed character at the beginning. I want to get rid of this formfeed character using sed. But I don't know how to specify the formfeed character. I've tried \014 (octal for formfeed), \f but still not works. Regards, Johnny (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: johnny_woo
5 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Disable form feed on a serial printer connected to Sco OpenServer

I connected a serial printer to my scoOpenServer which works great. I was able to disable the banner in the interface of the printer. However i am unable to find the command in the interface to disable the formfeed . Below is a copy of the interface file. Please can anyone instruct me on how to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: scoman2
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

replace last form feed with line feed

Hi I have a file with lots of line feeds and form feeds (page break). Need to replace last occurrence of form feed (created by - echo "\f" ) in the file with line feed. Please advise how can i achieve this. TIA Prvn (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: prvnrk
5 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Transpose Data form Different form

HI Guys, I have data in File A.txt RL03 RL03_A_1 RL03_B_1 RL03_C_1 RL03 -119.8 -119.5 -119.5 RL07 RL07_A_1 RL07_B_1 RL07_C_1 RL07 -119.3 -119.5 -119.5 RL15 RL15_A_1 RL15_C_1 RL15 -120.5 -119.4 RL16... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: asavaliya
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Insert FF (feed form) in text file so that when printing the printer print on a new page accordingly

Hello. First happy new year to everybody. I have a script that generate a text file ( /tmp/part_list.txt for example ). This file can be edited using a kde graphical text editor like kate or kwrite The file can be printed out from command line or within the text editor using the print... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: jcdole
5 Replies
MSG_STAT_QUEUE(3)							 1							 MSG_STAT_QUEUE(3)

msg_stat_queue - Returns information from the message queue data structure

SYNOPSIS
array msg_stat_queue (resource $queue) DESCRIPTION
msg_stat_queue(3) returns the message queue meta data for the message queue specified by the $queue. This is useful, for example, to deter- mine which process sent the message that was just received. PARAMETERS
o $queue - Message queue resource handle RETURN VALUES
The return value is an array whose keys and values have the following meanings: Array structure for msg_stat_queue +--------------+---------------------------------------------------+ | | | |msg_perm.uid | | | | | | | The uid of the owner of the queue. | | | | | | | |msg_perm.gid | | | | | | | The gid of the owner of the queue. | | | | | | | |msg_perm.mode | | | | | | | The file access mode of the queue. | | | | | | | | msg_stime | | | | | | | The time that the last message was sent to the | | | queue. | | | | | | | | msg_rtime | | | | | | | The time that the last message was received from | | | the queue. | | | | | | | | msg_ctime | | | | | | | The time that the queue was last changed. | | | | | | | | msg_qnum | | | | | | | The number of messages waiting to be read from | | | the queue. | | | | | | | | msg_qbytes | | | | | | | The maximum number of bytes allowed in one mes- | | | sage queue. On Linux, this value may be read and | | | modified via /proc/sys/kernel/msgmnb. | | | | | | | | msg_lspid | | | | | | | The pid of the process that sent the last mes- | | | sage to the queue. | | | | | | | | msg_lrpid | | | | | | | The pid of the process that received the last | | | message from the queue. | | | | +--------------+---------------------------------------------------+ SEE ALSO
msg_remove_queue(3), msg_receive(3), msg_get_queue(3), msg_set_queue(3). PHP Documentation Group MSG_STAT_QUEUE(3)