Sponsored Content
Special Forums Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions Windows vista startup problem Post 302401723 by mdlinuxwolf on Sunday 7th of March 2010 08:57:53 PM
Old 03-07-2010
Run the Vista DVD. Tell it you want to install Vista. When it finds the Vista partition, tell it you want to repair Vista, not delete it. That will knock out most of your M$ updates. You can try to create a restore point and update again to get all your updates back. After that, defragment and fix hard drive errors with the auto-repair option enabled.

(It's in the Computer section and you right click on the hard drive partition which has Vista, XP or whatever.)

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

how to solve Rundll host problem in windows vista

Hai friend In my vista ultimate.. I got the error when i open a video file (Stop working close the program)... How to solve this problem..In this forum i got a tip that install a latest version of Nero... I installed Nero 8.. But now also the same error occurs...Plz tell me how to clear this... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sundar.lsr
0 Replies
vcatobj(1Vi)															      vcatobj(1Vi)

NAME
vcatobj - concatenate Vista data files SYNOPSIS
vcatobj [-option ...] [infile ...] [> outfile] DESCRIPTION
vcatobj copies the contents of one or more input files to an output file. All objects found in all input files (such as images, edge lists, and comments) are copied, in order, to the single output file. COMMAND LINE OPTIONS
vcatobj accepts the following options: -help Prints a message describing options. -in infile ... Specifies one or Vista data files to be input. -out outfile Specifies where to write the output as a Vista data file. Input files can be specified on the command line or allowed to default to the standard input stream. The output file can be specified by the -out option or allowed to default to the standard output stream. SEE ALSO
vcatbands(1Vi), Vista(7Vi) NOTES
All input files are read before the output file is written. The program vcatobj was originally be known as vcat, created by Art Pope. AUTHOR
Art Pope <pope@cs.ubc.ca> Vista Version 1.12 24 April 1993 vcatobj(1Vi)