Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: jumpstart install clusters
Operating Systems Solaris jumpstart install clusters Post 302401670 by DukeNuke2 on Sunday 7th of March 2010 09:42:20 AM
Old 03-07-2010
use "jet" from sun and configure jumpstart with the provided templates. you can easily install a full cluster and uninstall unneeded metapackes or packages.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Sun Sparc 20 Jumpstart install :(

Hello, I'm having all kinds of trouble jumpstarting some SS20's. After hunting around the newsgroups I find that this seems to be a fairly common problem with no real answer. Here's a brief: SS20, 50mhz, 256mb blah blah. - Client E250 blah blah - J/start server. 10/100bt Network.... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: itsupplies
4 Replies

2. High Performance Computing

question about clusters

hello all...first off let me say hi and im really glad to be apart of this community....tried to join awhile back but i couldnt for some reason im a highschool student and im eager to learn and what im trying to learn now is clusters i have 3 computers in my room all connected on a simple hub ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hexadecimal0011
1 Replies

3. Solaris

Using JumpStart to Install LDoms1.1

I am trying to automate the LDoms installtion using the JumpStart server. In the "finish" script I have the following to do LDoms installtion: ROOT=/a JUMP=${ROOT}/jump mkdir ${JUMP} mount 172.25.135.11:/jumpstart ${JUMP} # Install LDoms 1.1 cp ${JUMP}/Packages/LDoms_Manager-1_1.zip... (19 Replies)
Discussion started by: StarSol
19 Replies

4. Solaris

Jumpstart with ZFS root install

Has anyone tried Jumpstart with installing a ZFS root pool? I have read the docs (Custom Jumpstart and Advanced Install Guide(doc:821-1911);Network-Based Installations(doc:821-1909)). My issue is that I get prompted for information each time I boot the client system. My goal is to get the... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: bluescreen
8 Replies

5. Solaris

Solaris jumpstart install server

I am attempting to install Solaris 10, on a SPARC platform, from a Solaris install server running under Oracle Virtual Box (x86 platform) solarisbox1 is server with IP 10.1.1.21 solarisbox2 is client with IP 10.1.1.60 Snoop gives me the following .. solarisbox1 -> (broadcast) ARP C who is... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: robs2015
0 Replies

6. Solaris

How to install an JumpStart Server on Solaris 11.3?

Hey Guys, i'm trying to install and configure a jumpstart server on a solaris 11.3 x86 based system. I've already created the folders to install the server. I've tried to use the installation script as follow (i'm root on the system): ./setup_install_server /export/jumpstart Everything works... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Marcusg562
2 Replies

7. Solaris

Issue with jumpstart install

I've followed a few guides and have what appears to be a working jumpstart server. I can PXE boot a bare system, it gets an IP and launches the installer. However, it takes me to the screen: SunOS Release 5.10 Version generic-147148-26 64 bit Copyright (c) 1983, 2013, Oracle and/or its... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jnojr
1 Replies
filezilla(1)							 FileZilla Manual						      filezilla(1)

NAME
FileZilla - FTP client SYNOPSIS
filezilla filezilla [-l <logontype>] <FTP URL> filezilla -h|-s|-v filezilla -c <site> DESCRIPTION
FileZilla is a powerful client for plain FTP, FTP over SSL/TLS (FTPS) and the SSH File Transfer Protocol (SFTP). OPTIONS
-c <site>, --site <site> Connect to the given site from the Site Manager. Site has to be given as complete path, with a slash as separation character. Any slash or backslash that is part of a segment has to be escaped with a backslash. Path has to be prefixed with 0 for user defined entries or 1 for default entries. Site path may not contain double quotation marks. Example: filezilla -c 0/foo/bar/sl/ash connects to the user site sl/ash in the site directory foo/bar May not be used together with -s nor with URL parameter. -h, --help Displays a help dialog listing these commandline options. -l <logontype>, --logontype <logontype> Set a special logontype, can only be used in combination with a FTP URL as argument. Logontype has to be either ask or interactive. If -l isn't given, the normal logontype is used. -s, --sitemanager Start with Site Manager opened. May not be used together with -c nor with URL parameter. -v, --version Display version number of FileZilla. ENVIRONMENT
The FZ_DATADIR environment variable can be used to specify the directory containing FileZilla's data files. SUPPORT
Please visit http://filezilla-project.org/ for further information. Report bugs only if you are using the latest version available from the FileZilla website. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2004-2010 Tim Kosse FileZilla is distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 2 or later. SEE ALSO
fzdefaults.xml(5) April 2008 filezilla(1)