Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Calculate P Value -Awk
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Calculate P Value -Awk Post 302401106 by rdcwayx on Friday 5th of March 2010 01:30:44 AM

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to calculate with awk

Hi, I have below awk statement and I need to convert the second field ( substr($0,8,6))from minutes to hours with 2 decimail place. How can I achieve this? /usr/bin/awk '{print substr($0,23,4),substr($0,8,6)}' /tmp/MANAGER_LIST.$$ >> /tmp/NEWMANAGER_LIST.$$ Thanks for any help! (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: whatisthis
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Use awk to calculate average of column 3

Suppose I have 500 files in a directory and I need to Use awk to calculate average of column 3 for each of the file, how would I do that? (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: grossgermany
6 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need an AWK script to calculate the percentage

Hi I need a awk script to calculate percentage. I have to pass the pararmeters in to the awk script and calculate the percentage. Sum = 50 passed = 43 failed = 7 I need to pass these value in to the awk script and calculate the percentage. Please advice me. (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: bobprabhu
8 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

how can i calculate a file using awk

hi all Am new to scripting... So,i have a file named file1 its contents are as follows: joy 55 66 77 ruby 77 88 99 saloni 88 44 33 I would require a script which will calculate its percentage,its total and the average with awk script Many thanks in advance.. Please reply me at... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: whizkidash
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk script to calculate total

Hi First field is the Record Type. A Record Type 5 can have multiple Record Type 6's before another Record Type 5 appears. I want to calculate the total of fields at position 8-11 on Record type 6 when Record Type 5 has a field at position 11-14 equals to '2222'. then it should delete the lines... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: appsguy616
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Using AWK to Calculate Correct Responses

Hello, I am trying to count how many times a subject makes a correct switch or a correct stay response in a simple task. I have data on which condition they were in (here, labeled "IMAGINE" and "RECALL"), as well as whether they made a left or right button response, and whether the outcome was... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Jahn
5 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Calculate Average AWK

I want to calculate the average line by line of some files with several lines on them, the files are identical, just want to average the 3rd columns of those files.:wall: Example file: File 1 001 0.046 0.667267 001 0.047 0.672028 001 0.048 0.656025 001 0.049 ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: AriasFco
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

AWK: calculate ratio of columns

Hi all, I have a tab-delimited text file in which i have a few columns which look like, X Y U V 2 3 4 5 4 5 3 4 6 4 3 2 For example, I want to calculate the ratio (X+Y)/(X+Y+U+V) for each row and print the output. X Y U V ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mehar
3 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk to calculate timex output

I have a timex 'dd' command that generates an output similar to this: real 701.92 user 3.06 sys 469.10 for the moment, i m redirecting the output to a temp file to stage the calculation (using bc) for: a) MB/s b) cpu usage = 100*(user+sys)/real I am looking around for an 1-liner... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ux4me
3 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

[Solved] Using awk to calculate max value

I have a file of sites and each site has a variable number of flow values with a date for each value. I want to determine the max value of flow for each site and output the site number, max value, and date of max value.The format structure (simplified) is the following: Record Site Number ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: cparr
5 Replies
OPENNEBULA(1)							   User Commands						     OPENNEBULA(1)

NAME
OpenNebula - OpenNebula occi-compute SYNOPSIS
occi-compute <COMMAND> [OPTIONS] [ARGUMENTS] DESCRIPTION
occi-compute - Manages compute resources OPTIONS
--help, -h Show help --username <id>, -U <id> The username of the user --password <key>, -P <key> The password of the user --url <url>, -R <url> Set url as the web service url to use --timeout <seconds>, -T <seconds> Sets a timeout for the http connection --debug, -D Enables verbosity --verbose Show resources in verbose mode COMMANDS
create <occi xml file> creates a new compute resource described by the provided <occi xml file> list lists available compute resources show <compute id> retrieves the OCCI XML representation of the compute resource identified by <compute id> update <occi xml file> updates the representation of the compute resource represented by the provided <occi xml file> delete <compute id> deletes the compute resource idenfitied by <compute id> COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2002-2012, OpenNebula Project Leads (OpenNebula.org) Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 OpenNebula 3.4.1 April 2012 OPENNEBULA(1)