Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: CNR download problems
Operating Systems Linux Fedora CNR download problems Post 302400647 by Paul K on Wednesday 3rd of March 2010 07:50:32 PM
Old 03-03-2010
CNR

CNR is a program loaded into Freespire which is a one click Linux software app download program. You supposedly can click on an app and it will automatically download and install into Freespire. I haven't had any experience with app-get but from what I understand it is similar. CNR worked with Limewire and Apollon but I can't use either or Ktorent as they are blocked by a firewall (that another problem I am working on) as I said before any help would be appreciated.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

'make' problems (compliation problems?)

I'm trying to compile and install both most recent version of 'make' and the most recent version of 'openssh' on my Sparc20. I've run into the following problems... and I don't know what they mean. Can someone please help me resolve these issues? I'm using the 'make' version that was... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: xyyz
5 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

download

where can i download the game (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kabouter5454
1 Replies

3. HP-UX

Download HP-UX

Hi, I want to download HP-UX 11.31. From where i could get it? Thanks, Prashant. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: prashantbhushan
1 Replies

4. HP-UX

Download HP-UX

Hi all, Can anyone pls gimme the sitename or some torrent link to download HP-UX DVD / CDs. I want it for intel machines. Pls help. Thanks in adv. Vikas (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vikas027
1 Replies

5. AIX

which SP to download

Hi All, Which should I download from this SP: http://www-933.ibm.com/eserver/support/fixes/fixcentral/pseriesfixpackinformation/5300-08-02-0822 I got my AIX5.3 freshly installed. Thank you in advance. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: itik
1 Replies

6. UNIX and Linux Applications

problems in pine -- can't download messages from gmail

I'm learning a little about pine after downloading it (pine 4.64). I can't seem to get it to work, though. It can't open the inbox -- it sits there (as the little slash mark rotates) but after a while it stops and can't make the connection, with a message saying that "connection to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Straitsfan
1 Replies

7. HP-UX

How to download HP-UX OS?

How to download HP-UX OS? I want to install Hp-UX OS for practicing commands and all. Which site can I use? Kindly help!! Thank you in advance!:o (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: manalisharmabe
4 Replies

8. HP-UX

How to download HP-UX OS?

How to download HP-UX OS? I want to install Hp-UX OS for practicing commands and all. Which site can I use? Kindly help!! Thank you in advance!:o (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: manalisharmabe
7 Replies
TNTNET-CONFIG(1)					      General Commands Manual						  TNTNET-CONFIG(1)

NAME
tntnet-config - output compiler flags for tntnet usage SYNOPSIS
tntnet-config [--libs] [--cxxflags] [--config[=app]] [--makefile[=app]] [--project=app] [--autoproject=app] [--help] [--version] DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the tntnet-config command. OPTIONS
This program's options start with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below. --libs Output linker flags. --cxxflags Output C++ preprocessor and compiler flags. --config[=app] Print default configuration file. --makefile[=app] Print a simple makefile for an ecpp project. --project=app Create a simple ecpp project directory. --autoproject=app Create a autotools based ecpp project. --help Show summary of options. --version Show version of program. AUTHOR
tntnet was written by Tommi Makitalo <tommi@tntnet.org>. This manual page was written by Kari Pahula <kaol@debian.org>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others). SEE ALSO
tntnet(8), ecppc(1), ecppl(1), ecppll(1). More documentation can be found in /usr/share/doc/tntnet-doc/. July 3, 2006 TNTNET-CONFIG(1)