Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Autosys: Check the jil load time Post 302400568 by grep_me on Wednesday 3rd of March 2010 03:10:35 PM
Old 03-03-2010
I think autosyslog command will work.
But I cant really run this command.

Throws me an error:
/usr/bin/ksh: autosyslog: not found

Any Help wud be much appreciated.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Autosys JIL script for logging

Hi I'm very new to this Autosys JIL scripts. Now I need to create an Command to copy the file from one folder to another by watching that folder. I have written & create that job but i don't no how to add logging in JIL script. Before moving the file i have to log the file details in a separte... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: vijayvz
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Autosys Job Creation Time

Hi Can anyone tell me how to check the autosys job creation time. i mean how to check when a particular job is created. Thanks in Advance. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: diehard
3 Replies

3. Fedora

how to check if autosys or control-M is running?

Hi, On a unix/linux server, how do I check if Autosys or Control-M (scheduler) is running? are there unique processes for these applications that I could do ps -ef | grep ??? thanks, Jason (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: seafan
11 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Autosys: How to change a machine name in Autosys JIL.

All the autosys jobs are on server-1 and server-1 has been crashed due to some reason, Now I have to run 5 autosys jobs on server-2 (failover server) which are on server 1. How to do with Autosys command (which command needs to fired on JIL) (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: tp2115
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk - Parsing Autosys JIL

I'm trying to modify the script given in post 7 of the following thread: 146564-need-parse-jil-file-into-excel-file.html. (Sorry, can't post the URL as I don't have enough posts.) The original script is as follows: awk -F ' *_]*: *' 'BEGIN ... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: GnuScripter
9 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Load balancing in Autosys

Hi, I am working on development project where I have to migrate many jobs from Tidal to Autosys R11. During this project we came across the following requirements. 1. There are 3 real machines. There could be many jobs activated simultaneously, but only one job should execute at a time and... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sujeetp
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to check if Autosys is installed?

How can I check if "Autosys" is installed on my Linux and Solaris servers ? I prefer Autosys instead of Crontab. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohtashims
4 Replies

8. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Add global variable to jil autosys

I am new to autosys. I want to add a global variable to a jil file named PJ.jil. I also want to add a watch_file command to filename PJ.jil and AY.jil. The watch_file command checks every five minutes if the jobs have completed. For example. AY.jil needs to wait until all the jobs in PJ.jil have... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dellanicholson
0 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Autosys adding global variable in a jil

I have created two jil files name AY.jil and PY.jil. I have three issues which are as follows: 1. how do you add a global variable value from a shell script program to a jil file? 2. PY.jil needs to check every five minutes on the completion of the AY.jil jobs and AY.jil needs to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dellanicholson
1 Replies
GRUB-RENDER-LABEL(1)                                               User Commands                                              GRUB-RENDER-LABEL(1)

NAME
grub-render-label - generate a .disk_label for Apple Macs. SYNOPSIS
grub-render-label [OPTION...] [OPTIONS] DESCRIPTION
Render Apple .disk_label. -b, --bgcolor=COLOR use COLOR for background -c, --color=COLOR use COLOR for text -f, --font=FILE use FILE as font (PF2). -i, --input=FILE read text from FILE. -o, --output=FILE set output filename. Default is STDOUT -t, --text=STRING set the label to render -v, --verbose print verbose messages. -?, --help give this help list --usage give a short usage message -V, --version print program version Mandatory or optional arguments to long options are also mandatory or optional for any corresponding short options. REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to <bug-grub@gnu.org>. SEE ALSO
The full documentation for grub-render-label is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the info and grub-render-label programs are properly installed at your site, the command info grub-render-label should give you access to the complete manual. grub-render-label (GRUB) 2.02-2ubuntu8.3 July 2018 GRUB-RENDER-LABEL(1)