Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: DB2 basics
Operating Systems AIX DB2 basics Post 302399604 by Vit0_Corleone on Monday 1st of March 2010 03:17:49 AM
Old 03-01-2010
Thanks I will try them ;-)

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

SAN basics

Hi I like to learn and practice SAN, iSCSI. Could you sugges the appropriate tutorial and small tasks to practice SAN. Thankyou (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kingskar
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

basics - if condition (contains)

Can any body help me on how to check whether a file contains a required extension or not. pseudo is: if (filename contains .jpg || filename contains .gif) --- do some thing end if Example file names: test1.grm.gtrx.drx.jpg test.de.mi.jpg test2.ds.gif test3.gif thanks in advance (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: devs
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Exception while loading DB2 driver Class.forName("com.ibm.db2.jcc.DB2Driver")

Hi... I m working on UNIX z/OS. Actually i have to pass the parameters from the JCL to java-db2 program thru PARM. I am able to pass the arguments but the problem occured is, it is throwing an exception while loading the db2 driver as 'Javaclassnotfound:com.ibm.db2.jcc.DB2Driver'... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sujatha Gowda
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Scripts and basics

Hi, I have a script which I need to modify the date "01/10/2008" and "31/10/2008" every month before running the report. Can I have some script to take the date automatically from the cal option. Hope it makes sense. Thanks in advance. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Jayanthsec
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

awk basics

Hi, Please tell me where can I get started with awk..like the basics and the whole awk stuff. Regards, Deepti (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gaur.deepti
2 Replies

6. AIX

AIX Basics

Hello , Everyone , I want to know the Aix Basics and how it works ,hardware related problems and solution etc. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: narendram
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

ls command basics???

how do i use the ls command with a single argument to list all files whose names end with the letter 'r'? (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: lilbo4231
7 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

help me with basics

hello everyone i have to start with unix as it is a part of my training programme and i have to do a self study, i dont know where to start from. i need some basic questions to be answerd like why we use unix ? what is a terminal? what is an editor? why we write commands inside terminal? these... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: aryancool
4 Replies
DB2_TABLE_PRIVILEGES(3) 						 1						   DB2_TABLE_PRIVILEGES(3)

db2_table_privileges - Returns a result set listing the tables and associated privileges in a database

SYNOPSIS
resource db2_table_privileges (resource $connection, [string $qualifier], [string $schema], [string $table_name]) DESCRIPTION
Returns a result set listing the tables and associated privileges in a database. PARAMETERS
o $connection - A valid connection to an IBM DB2, Cloudscape, or Apache Derby database. o $qualifier - A qualifier for DB2 databases running on OS/390 or z/OS servers. For other databases, pass NULL or an empty string. o $schema - The schema which contains the tables. This parameter accepts a search pattern containing _ and % as wildcards. o $table_name - The name of the table. This parameter accepts a search pattern containing _ and % as wildcards. RETURN VALUES
Returns a statement resource with a result set containing rows describing the privileges for the tables that match the specified parame- ters. The rows are composed of the following columns: +-------------+---------------------------------------------------+ |Column name | | | | | | | Description | | | | +-------------+---------------------------------------------------+ | TABLE_CAT | | | | | | | The catalog that contains the table. The value is | | | NULL if this table does not have catalogs. | | | | |TABLE_SCHEM | | | | | | | Name of the schema that contains the table. | | | | | TABLE_NAME | | | | | | | Name of the table. | | | | | GRANTOR | | | | | | | Authorization ID of the user who granted the | | | privilege. | | | | | GRANTEE | | | | | | | Authorization ID of the user to whom the privi- | | | lege was granted. | | | | | PRIVILEGE | | | | | | | The privilege that has been granted. This can be | | | one of ALTER, CONTROL, DELETE, INDEX, INSERT, | | | REFERENCES, SELECT, or UPDATE. | | | | |IS_GRANTABLE | | | | | | | A string value of "YES" or "NO" indicating | | | whether the grantee can grant the privilege to | | | other users. | | | | +-------------+---------------------------------------------------+ SEE ALSO
db2_column_privileges(3), db2_columns(3), db2_foreign_keys(3), db2_primary_keys(3), db2_procedure_columns(3), db2_procedures(3), db2_spe- cial_columns(3), db2_statistics(3), db2_tables(3). PHP Documentation Group DB2_TABLE_PRIVILEGES(3)