Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: DB2 basics
Operating Systems AIX DB2 basics Post 302399604 by Vit0_Corleone on Monday 1st of March 2010 03:17:49 AM
Old 03-01-2010
Thanks I will try them ;-)

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

SAN basics

Hi I like to learn and practice SAN, iSCSI. Could you sugges the appropriate tutorial and small tasks to practice SAN. Thankyou (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kingskar
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

basics - if condition (contains)

Can any body help me on how to check whether a file contains a required extension or not. pseudo is: if (filename contains .jpg || filename contains .gif) --- do some thing end if Example file names: test1.grm.gtrx.drx.jpg test.de.mi.jpg test2.ds.gif test3.gif thanks in advance (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: devs
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Exception while loading DB2 driver Class.forName("com.ibm.db2.jcc.DB2Driver")

Hi... I m working on UNIX z/OS. Actually i have to pass the parameters from the JCL to java-db2 program thru PARM. I am able to pass the arguments but the problem occured is, it is throwing an exception while loading the db2 driver as 'Javaclassnotfound:com.ibm.db2.jcc.DB2Driver'... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sujatha Gowda
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Scripts and basics

Hi, I have a script which I need to modify the date "01/10/2008" and "31/10/2008" every month before running the report. Can I have some script to take the date automatically from the cal option. Hope it makes sense. Thanks in advance. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Jayanthsec
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

awk basics

Hi, Please tell me where can I get started with awk..like the basics and the whole awk stuff. Regards, Deepti (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gaur.deepti
2 Replies

6. AIX

AIX Basics

Hello , Everyone , I want to know the Aix Basics and how it works ,hardware related problems and solution etc. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: narendram
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

ls command basics???

how do i use the ls command with a single argument to list all files whose names end with the letter 'r'? (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: lilbo4231
7 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

help me with basics

hello everyone i have to start with unix as it is a part of my training programme and i have to do a self study, i dont know where to start from. i need some basic questions to be answerd like why we use unix ? what is a terminal? what is an editor? why we write commands inside terminal? these... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: aryancool
4 Replies
DateTime::Format::DB2(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				DateTime::Format::DB2(3pm)

NAME
DateTime::Format::DB2 - Parse and format DB2 dates and times SYNOPSIS
use DateTime::Format::DB2; my $dt = DateTime::Format::DB2->parse_timestamp( '2003-01-16-23.12.01.300000' ); # 2003-01-16-23.12.01.300000 DateTime::Format::DB2->format_timestamp($dt); DESCRIPTION
This module understands the formats used by DB2 for its DATE, TIME, and TIMESTAMP data types. It can be used to parse these formats in order to create DateTime objects, and it can take a DateTime object and produce a string representing it in the DB2 format. METHODS
This class offers the following methods. All of the parsing methods set the returned DateTime object's time zone to the floating time zone, because DB2 does not provide time zone information. * parse_time($string) * parse_date($string) * parse_timestamp($string) Given a value of the appropriate type, this method will return a new "DateTime" object. The time zone for this object will always be the floating time zone, because by DB2 stores the local datetime, not UTC. If given an improperly formatted string, this method may die. * format_date($datetime) * format_time($datetime) * format_timestamp($datetime) Given a "DateTime" object, this methods returns an appropriately formatted string. SUPPORT
Support for this module is provided via the datetime@perl.org email list. See http://lists.perl.org/ for more details. AUTHOR
Jess Robinson <castaway@desert-island.demon.co.uk> This module was shamelessly cloned from Dave Rolsky's DateTime::Format::MySQL module. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2005 Jess Robinson. All rights reserved. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. SEE ALSO
datetime@perl.org mailing list http://datetime.perl.org/ perl v5.8.8 2007-01-20 DateTime::Format::DB2(3pm)