Sponsored Content
Top Forums Web Development Web Accessibility: text resize Post 302399444 by figaro on Sunday 28th of February 2010 03:51:22 AM
Old 02-28-2010
Correct, and it makes for easier maintenance too.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Possible to download web page's text to a file?

Hi, Say there is a web page that contains just text only - that is, even the source code is just the text itself, nothing more. An example would be "http://mynasadata.larc.nasa.gov/docs/ocean_percent.txt" Is there a UNIX command that would allow me to download this text and store it in a... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Breanne
1 Replies

2. Programming

Application with Accessibility for Blind People

I am about to start developing an application, which requires accessibility for blind people. It will be a front-end to google calendar for blind people. Can I do this in C#? Does .NET provide accessibility? I want to read the information from screen readers(e.g. JAWS), a software that uses voice... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: romeo5577
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Grep text matching problem with script which checks if web page contains text.

I wrote a Bash script which checks to see if a text string exists on a web page and then sends me an email if it does (or does not e.g. "Out of stock"). I run it from my crontab, it's quite handy from time to time and I've been using it for a few years now. The script uses wget to download an... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: gencon
6 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl text from web

perl -MLWP::Simple -le '$s=shift;$c=get("http://genetics.emory.edu/egl/tests/view.php?testid=4125/$s/");$c=~/meta content=(.*?)name=\"Genes\"/msg; print length($1),"\t$1"' "Test Description" >output.txt I am having trouble with this code: Can it be modified for the desired output? I attached... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: cmccabe
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Web page with picture, text, php function

Hello. I'm trying to create a web page which the presentation is as follows: 1 °) at the top of page an image 2 °) below the text 3 °) to complete a php function that returns information. I tried different things but none work. Script 1: <!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <style> div { ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: jcdole
5 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Copy text from web page and add to file

I need help to make a script for Ubuntu to OSCam that copy the text on this website that only contains "C: ip port randomUSERNAME password" and want to exclude the text "C:" and replace the rest with the old in my test.server file. (line 22) device = ip,port (line 23) user =... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: baxarn
6 Replies
Tspi_TPM_LoadMaintenancePubKey(3)			     Library Functions Manual				 Tspi_TPM_LoadMaintenancePubKey(3)

TCG Software Stack Developer's Reference

NAME
Tspi_TPM_LoadMaintenancePubKey- load the public maintenance key into the TPM SYNOPSIS
#include <tss/platform.h> #include <tss/tcpa_defines.h> #include <tss/tcpa_typedef.h> #include <tss/tcpa_struct.h> #include <tss/tss_typedef.h> #include <tss/tss_structs.h> #include <tss/tspi.h> TSS_RESULT Tspi_TPM_LoadMaintenancePubKey(TSS_HTPM hTPM, TSS_HKEY hMaintenanceKey, TSS_VALIDATION* pValidationData); DESCRIPTION
Tspi_TPM_LoadMaintenancePubKey loads the public maintenance key into the TPM. The maintenance key can only be loaded once; any subsequent calls to this function will fail. The key information for loading the maintenance public key must be set in the key object by Tspi_SetAt- tribData before this method is called. If pValidationData is NULL, the TSS service provider proofs the digest got internally from the TPM. Otherwise, the caller has to proof the digest by its own. PARAMETERS
hTPM Handle of the TPM object hMaintenanceKey Handle of the maintenance key object pValidationData Validation data structure. [IN] Provide externalData information required to compute the signature. [OUT] On successful completion of the ocmmand, the structure provides a buffer containing the validation data and a buffer containing the data the validation data was computed from. RETURN CODES
Tspi_TPM_LoadMaintenancePubKey returns TSS_SUCCESS on success, otherwise one of the following values are returned: TSS_E_INVALID_HANDLE hTPM or hMaintenanceKey is not a valid handle. TSS_E_INTERNAL_ERROR An internal SW error has been detected. TSS_E_BAD_PARAMETER One or more of the parameters is incorrect. TSS_E_NOTIMPL The command is not implemented. CONFORMING TO
Tspi_TPM_LoadMaintenancePubKey conforms to the Trusted Computing Group Software Specification version 1.1 Golden SEE ALSO
Tspi_TPM_CheckMaintenancePubKey(3), Tspi_TPM_KillMaintenanceFeature(3), Tspi_TPM_CreateMaintenanceArchive(3). TSS 1.1 2004-05-26 Tspi_TPM_LoadMaintenancePubKey(3)