Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: RRD graph explain
Special Forums IP Networking RRD graph explain Post 302399182 by wilsonSurya on Friday 26th of February 2010 03:06:15 PM
Old 02-26-2010
Hi Scottn,

Ok, I got it.
Many thanks for your clear explaination.
Say hi to Zurich citizen Smilie

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Graph generation

How can I generate graphs using perl in unix solaris environment? Please suggest. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: wadhwa.pooja
2 Replies

2. AIX

Performance graph

Guru's I need to develop a graph which shows the CPU, memory and swap space utilization in a single graph against time I know of NMON but I am not able to make a single graph out of it. Does anyone know of any script or tool for data sampling and developing graph? Thanks in advance ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: balaji_prk
1 Replies

3. Infrastructure Monitoring

moving rrd data to mysql

All I currently run an application called OpenNMS. This is a free enterprise grade NMS. Its current framework uses RRDs to collect performance/node level data such as cpu load via snmp. all data is stored in these RRDs. I was wondering if anyone out there has had a chance or a need to move the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pupp
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script that will be a cron job to export rrd files for cacti server

I wrote a quick little script that will eventually end up as a cron job to export rrd files for my cacti server. Here is the script: #!/bin/bash rm -rf /backup/cacti_xml/* cd /var/www/html/rra ls -1 *.rrd | awk '{print "rrdtool dump "$1" > /backup/cacti_xml/"$1".xml"}' | sh -x Is there... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: TheBigAmbulance
5 Replies

5. Infrastructure Monitoring

JFFNMS: RRD files for imterface id 2190 has not been created by the Poller Process yet

hi, When we tried to add host in jffnms and marked all interfaces, it worked well with newly added hosts for linux. However if its solaris, we cannot see CPU interface. The error in the graph is RRD files for interface id 2190 has not been created by the Poller Process yet. Pls advise. ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: lhareigh890
0 Replies

6. Programming

Graph in java

Hello, Please how can represent this graph in java ? i have to apply an algorithm on this graphe, the first instruction of the algorithm is to verify if the three last vertices are dependent or not ? Thank you. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: chercheur857
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Rrdtool fetch traffic.rrd

Hi, i'm beginer in programmer I need a script for read file.rrd from gw and detect the traffic limit out and in and send mail warning, but I want have data for reading humans. I need convert numbers In, Out in Mbps/s I found this command with awk, but a want in shell Ex: > rrdtool... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: tigo17
4 Replies
ACYCLIC(1)						      General Commands Manual							ACYCLIC(1)

NAME
acyclic - make directed graph acyclic SYNOPSIS
acyclic [ -nv? ] [ -o outfile ] [ file ] DESCRIPTION
acyclic is a filter that takes a directed graph as input and outputs a copy of the graph with sufficient edges reversed to make the graph acyclic. The reversed edge inherits all of the attributes of the original edge. The optional file argument specifies where the the input graph is stored; by default, the program reads from stdin. OPTIONS
The following options are supported: -n No output is produced, though the return value will indicate whether the graph is acyclic or not. -v Print information about whether the file is acyclic, has a cycle or is undirected. -o outfile causes the output to be written to the specified file; by default, output is written to stdout. -? option causes the program to print usage information. RETURN CODES
acyclic returns 0 if the graph is acyclic; 1 if the graph has a cycle; 2 if the graph is undirected; and 255 if there are any errors. BUGS
If the graph is strict and there is a cycle of length 2, the attributes of the reversed edge are lost. Some edge attributes are non-symmetric, referring to either the head or tail node. At present, there is no mechanism or convention for cor- rectly switching or renaming these. AUTHORS
Stephen C. North <north@research.att.com> Emden R. Gansner <erg@research.att.com> SEE ALSO
gc(1), dot(1), gvpr(1), gvcolor(1), ccomps(1), sccmap(1), tred(1), libgraph(3) 21 March 2001 ACYCLIC(1)