Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Scripting sound preferences?
Operating Systems Linux Ubuntu Scripting sound preferences? Post 302398941 by CRGreathouse on Friday 26th of February 2010 01:14:59 AM
Old 02-26-2010
I'm not sure what's unclear; I answered reborg's question. Here's a screenshot of the GUI version of what I want to change: the output device from "Internal Audio Analog Stereo" to something else.
Scripting sound preferences?-screenshot-sound-preferencespng

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash shell: Creating Preferences

In OS X I'm currently writing a bash script that requires writing to preference file. I may eventually want to share it with users on other Unix-like OSs and would like to accommodate for that possibility ahead of time. Most OS X applications save preferences in xml-format plist files. These... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: airsmurf
4 Replies

2. UNIX and Linux Applications

Bluefish: where are the preferences saved?

I have just tried out Bluefish as an alternative to my regular text editor. If I save the modified preferences and reboot, the preferences have to be reentered again. Does anyone know which file the preferences are saved in? The command find / -mmin -5 | grep bluefish yields zero hits. Thanks... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: figaro
2 Replies

3. OS X (Apple)

Locking Down Finder Command Preferences

I understand how to lock down things with the finder in workgroup manager, but for matching commands outside of the workgroup manager realm, what's the best way to insert script in order to disable any one of these features? Features workgroup manager highlights: -connect to server -shut... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: unimachead
4 Replies
XFCE4-SCREENSHOOTER(1)						   User Commands					    XFCE4-SCREENSHOOTER(1)

NAME
xfce4-screenshooter - application to take screenshots DESCRIPTION
Usage: xfce4-screenshooter [OPTION...] Help Options: -h, --help Show help options --help-all Show all help options --help-gtk Show GTK+ Options Application Options: -s, --save Directory where the screenshot will be saved -u, --upload Host the screenshot on ZimageZ, a free online image hosting service -c, --clipboard Copy the screenshot to the clipboard -o, --open Application to open the screenshot -d, --delay Delay in seconds before taking the screenshot -m, --mouse Display the mouse on the screenshot -f, --fullscreen Take a screenshot of the entire screen -r, --region Select a region to be captured by clicking a point of the screen without releasing the mouse button, dragging your mouse to the other corner of the region, and releasing the mouse button. -w, --window Take a screenshot of the active window -V, --version Version information --display=DISPLAY X display to use xfce4-screenshooter 1.8.1 February 2012 XFCE4-SCREENSHOOTER(1)