Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: veritas hdd replacement
Operating Systems Solaris veritas hdd replacement Post 302398231 by incredible on Wednesday 24th of February 2010 04:29:50 AM
Old 02-24-2010

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

Hdd problem, help!!!

Hi, My HP-UX has some errors to wake up and one of them are: /dev/vg00/rlvol4 BAD CYLINDER GROUPS I have thought that my hdd has physical problems, my question is: Exists a program to check the hdd physically and to repair it... Thanks.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: efrenba
0 Replies

2. Ubuntu

How can I get Knoppix on HDD

Umm How can I get the Knoppix can be booted off my hard drive instead of the CD. I dont like using the CD. :confused: (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: shade11
4 Replies

3. Solaris

Partioning HDD

Hi theres I am quite new to solaris, I have 40GB HDD in which I have created only 10 GB partition & installed solaris 10. Now I want to add another 10GB from remaining 30GB space. I tried this with format utility but I get stuck after I create fdsik partition. After creating this I cant... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: i_mroy
1 Replies

4. HP-UX

Access to a second HDD

Hello How to access to a second hard disk on a HP-UX system? Thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ouniss
3 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Old HDD copy to new HDD ? im lost...

Over the last few months the HDD spins louder and louder, so I fiqured its time to replace the HDD. Its been running 24/7/365 since 98 :eek:. yes i said since 98 :D I have an IBM system 43P Model 240. 233 MHz. running AIX Version 4. The current HDD is an IBM DGHS COMP IEC -950 FRU PN#... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Chevy89rocks
5 Replies

6. Solaris

New HDD Installation

All, I am a complete grasshopper when it comes to Unix, so here goes. I have a Solaris 9 server, running two 36GB HDD in a mirrored configuration. I am running low on disk space, and have purchased an additional 145GB HDD. Can anyone point me in the direction to some documentation on how to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ptvenom427
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

help me format hdd!!

i just got a copy of windows and when i go to install it, it says i cant because it needs an ntfs file system. can anyone help me format my hard drive through linux? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: camroc84
2 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

External HDD

I need to get an external HDD for a SUN server running Solaris 10. The Western Digital that I have will not recognize and when I went looking for drivers WD only has them for MAC and Windows. Is there a External HDD that is known to work with Unix? (24 Replies)
Discussion started by: SIFT3R
24 Replies

9. AIX

IBM AIX Internal HDD vs SAN HDD and Oracle

Hi Folks, I am facing an issue with the performance. P4 with 1 processor and 16 GB RAM and SAN HDD = Oracle report takes 25 minutes P5 with 2 processors and 16 GB RAM internall HDD with LPAR = Oracle Report takes 1 hour 15 minutes ( please note I have assigned all the max processors and... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: filosophizer
7 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

How to extend a disk in veritas volume manager in veritas cluster?

Hi Experts, I wanted to extend a veritas file system which is running on veritas cluster and mounted on node2 system. #hastatus -sum -- System State Frozen A node1 running 0 A node2 running 0 -- Group State -- Group System Probed ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Skmanojkum
1 Replies
URI::URL(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					       URI::URL(3)

NAME
URI::URL - Uniform Resource Locators SYNOPSIS
$u1 = URI::URL->new($str, $base); $u2 = $u1->abs; DESCRIPTION
This module is provided for backwards compatibility with modules that depend on the interface provided by the "URI::URL" class that used to be distributed with the libwww-perl library. The following differences exist compared to the "URI" class interface: o The URI::URL module exports the url() function as an alternate constructor interface. o The constructor takes an optional $base argument. The "URI::URL" class is a subclass of "URI::WithBase". o The URI::URL->newlocal class method is the same as URI::file->new_abs. o URI::URL::strict(1) o $url->print_on method o $url->crack method o $url->full_path: same as ($uri->abs_path || "/") o $url->netloc: same as $uri->authority o $url->epath, $url->equery: same as $uri->path, $uri->query o $url->path and $url->query pass unescaped strings. o $url->path_components: same as $uri->path_segments (if you don't consider path segment parameters) o $url->params and $url->eparams methods o $url->base method. See URI::WithBase. o $url->abs and $url->rel have an optional $base argument. See URI::WithBase. o $url->frag: same as $uri->fragment o $url->keywords: same as $uri->query_keywords o $url->localpath and friends map to $uri->file. o $url->address and $url->encoded822addr: same as $uri->to for mailto URI o $url->groupart method for news URI o $url->article: same as $uri->message SEE ALSO
URI, URI::WithBase COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1998-2000 Gisle Aas. perl v5.12.5 2011-08-13 URI::URL(3)