Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting how to pass the values to unix shell from the oracle stored procedure. Post 302398222 by barani75 on Wednesday 24th of February 2010 04:10:15 AM
Old 02-24-2010
hi its not working.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Execute an Oracle stored procedure from a shell scrip

Here is a snippet of my code: if then echo "\n Deleting all reports older than 24 hours. \n" >> $logfile ls -l $FileName >> $logfile ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mh53j_fe
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell arrays in oracle stored procedure

Is it possible to pass unix shell arrays in Oracle stored procedure? Is yes, how? Thanks (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: superprogrammer
6 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to pass values from oracle sql plus to unix shell script

how to pass values from oracle sql plus to unix shell script (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: trichyselva
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Calling an Oracle Stored Procedure from Unix shell script

hai, can anybody say how to call or to execute an oracle stored procedure in oracle from unix... thanks in advance.... for ur reply.... by, leo (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Leojhose
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Invoking Oracle stored procedure in unix shell script

Here's a shell script snippet..... cd $ORACLE_HOME/bin Retval=`sqlplus -s <<eof $TPDB_USER/april@$TPD_DBCONN whenever SQLERROR exit 2 rollback whenever OSERROR exit 3 rollback set serveroutput on set pages 999 var status_desc char(200) var status_code... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hidnana
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to store the return values of stored procedure in unix shell script.

hi i am calling a oracle stored procedure(in the database) from unix shell scripting (a.sh). the called stored procedure returns some values through OUT variables i want to assign the return values of stored procedure in to unix shell script variable. can you provide me the code. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: barani75
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to call oracle stored procedure from unix shell

Hi i want to call a oracle stored procedure from unix (using bash shell). consider this is my oracle stored procedure with parameter create procedure testproc(name IN varchar, age IN Number, id OUT Number ) AS begin id=1; dbms_output.put.line('successfull validation') end;... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: barani75
6 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Call and redirect output of Oracle stored procedure from unix script

Hi, Can you assist me in how to redirect the output of oracle stored procedure from unix script? Something similar to what i did for sybase isql -U$MYDBLOG -D$MYDBNAME -S$MYDBSVR -P$MYDBPWD -o$MYFILE<< %% proc_my_test 8 go %% Thanks in advance - jak (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jakSun8
0 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to Pass the Output Values from the PL/SQL Procedure to Shell Script?

hi, Could anyone tell me how to pass the output values of the PL/SQL procedure to Shell script and how to store that values in a shell script variable... Thanks in advance... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: funonnet
5 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need to run Oracle stored procedure from UNIX env

Hi Everyone, I want to create a script where i need to run the oracle stored procedure from unix script and get the output(sequence number ) into a variable which i will pass in my datastage job. Below is my stored procedure:- DECLARE P_TRANSTYPE VARCHAR2(20); ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: prasson_ibm
4 Replies
XtCallbackPopdown()													       XtCallbackPopdown()

Name
  XtCallbackPopdown - callback function to popdown a widget.

Synopsis
  void XtCallbackPopdown(w, client_data, call_data)
	 Widget w;
	 XtPointer client_data;
	 XtPointer call_data;

Inputs
  w	    Specifies the widget.

client_data
	    Specifies a pointer to an XtPopdownID structure.

call_data Specifies the callback data, which is not used by this procedure.

Description
  XtCallbackPopdown() casts is client_data argument to an XtPopdownIDRec *, calls XtPopdown on the widget in the shell_widget field, and then
  resensitizes the widget in the enable_widget field by calling XtSetSensitive().

XtCallbackPopdown() is a convenience procedure designed to be registered on a widget's callback list (which is why  it  has  third,  unused
  argument) and used on a shell widget popped up with XtCallbackExclusive(), XtCallbackNone(), or XtCallbackNonexclusive().  The widget to be
  popped down and the widget that was desensitized when the shell was popped up should be stored into the XtPopdownID structure that is  reg-
  istered with XtCallbackPopdown().

Usage
  It is also possible to pop down a shell with the XtMenuPopdown action.

Example
  The  following  code	registers XtCallbackPopdown() to popdown the widget pshell when the button ok is pressed.  It assumes that pshell was
  popped up by XtCallbackExclusive() registered on the widget button.

XtPopdownIDRec pop_rec;

pop_rec.shell_widget = pshell;
     pop_rec.enable_widget = button;
     XtAddCallback(ok, XtNcallback, XtCallbackPopdown, &pop_rec);

Structures
  XtCallbackPopdown() expects a XtPopdownID as its client_data argument.

typedef struct {
	 Widget shell_widget;
	 Widget enable_widget;
     } XtPopdownIDRec, *XtPopdownID;

See Also
  XtCallbackExclusive(1), XtCallbackNone(1), XtCallbackNonexclusive(1), XtMenuPopup(1), XtMenuPopdown(1), XtPopdown(1), XtPopup(1), XtSetSen-
  sitive(1).

Xt - Pop Ups														       XtCallbackPopdown()