Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX Unable to execute varyonvg during importvg Post 302397997 by dantares on Tuesday 23rd of February 2010 02:29:37 PM
Old 02-23-2010
We use HP Storage XP24k/12k with mpio.

The vgda seems wrong on several discs, how can I fix it?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Unable to varyonvg

Hello all, Strange problem on p5 520 server. I've created two volume groups, filesystems, etc.. Everything working fine, without any problem. After some tests with a DS4300 unit I wanted to remove the volume groups, change the DS4300 configuration, and re-create a new volumegroup. However, I'm... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: EricBE
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

unable to execute a .SH file

this is (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: angelina
11 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Unable to execute a function using trap

I have a script A which calls script B. I wrote a function in script A to be executed when Kill command is issued for script A and I invoke that function using the trap command.The function identifies all child process running under script A (in this case script B) and kills the child process and... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: smohandass
3 Replies

4. AIX

FastT600 - Cannot varyonvg on one server, but can varyonvg other server.

Good evening, Thanks a lot for your help, we appreciate it a bunch. Heres basically a summary of what we have (sorry Im adding some extra history as well): We have 2 Ibm Servers (Hag and Aki) that are running AIX Version 5. Each connect to a SAN device via 2 separate fiber paths. Hag seems to... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: aix-olympics
9 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

unable to execute while loop

Hi everyone. I wanted to print numbers from 1 to 5 in reverse order. For this I used the following code: #!/bin/bash x=5 while do echo $x x=`expr $x - 1` echo "" done echo "" Well but on compiling the above code, it gives the following error. ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: grc
3 Replies

6. Solaris

Unable to execute any comman on a file

Hello everyone, I'm having a problem with a file. I can run any command on it : cp, mv, chmod,ln,more... Thanks for your help (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: adilyos
13 Replies

7. AIX

Unable to execute snap command

Hi Friends, I am not able to execute snap -a command in AIX 6 system. Could you please let me know how to make work this command and Path to be set. Thanks in Advance Siva. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sivakumarl
4 Replies

8. AIX

Unable to varyonvg after copy vg from XIV

Hi all, I am not sure whether anyone of you using XIV to copy vg from one host to another. After I managed to copy all the respective vg over to destination vg, and map all vg to destination and when come to varyonvg, I got the following error 0516-510 varyonvg: Physical volume not found for... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ckwan
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unable to execute glance from cronjob

Hi I am writing a script to get the CPU and memory utilization periodically from glance command. Wrote a script which consists of below two lines Script name : Utilization.sh #!/bin/sh glance -iterations 1 | sed -n '/Util/p/'| awk '!/Disk/'| awk '!/Swap/' >> file.txt I am able to run the... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Shravani
5 Replies

10. AIX

Failed Disk,unable to varyonvg

Iam new to AIX I am unable varyonvg on the vios,some of the disk are reported as harware failure. I am going to replace the disk,Please tell me how to remove the disk without any corruption in the VG lspv -l hdiskx also didn't work (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: roayaix
0 Replies
MooseX::Storage::Engine::Trait::DisableCycleDetection(3)User Contributed Perl DocumentatioMooseX::Storage::Engine::Trait::DisableCycleDetection(3)

NAME
MooseX::Storage::Engine::Trait::DisableCycleDetection - A custom trait to bypass cycle detection SYNOPSIS
package Double; use Moose; use MooseX::Storage; with Storage( traits => ['DisableCycleDetection'] ); has 'x' => ( is => 'rw', isa => 'HashRef' ); has 'y' => ( is => 'rw', isa => 'HashRef' ); my $ref = {}; my $double = Double->new( 'x' => $ref, 'y' => $ref ); $double->pack; DESCRIPTION
"MooseX::Storage" implements a primitive check for circular references. This check also triggers on simple cases as shown in the Synopsis. Providing the "DisableCycleDetection" traits disables checks for any cyclical references, so if you know what you are doing, you can bypass this check. This trait is applied to an instance of MooseX::Storage::Engine, for the user-visible version shown in the SYNOPSIS, see MooseX::Storage::Traits::DisableCycleDetection METHODS
Introspection meta BUGS
All complex software has bugs lurking in it, and this module is no exception. If you find a bug please either email me, or add the bug to cpan-RT. AUTHOR
Stevan Little <stevan.little@iinteractive.com> COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright 2007-2008 by Infinity Interactive, Inc. <http://www.iinteractive.com> This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.16.2 2009-08-11 MooseX::Storage::Engine::Trait::DisableCycleDetection(3)