Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Cron tab query
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Cron tab query Post 302397746 by abubacker on Tuesday 23rd of February 2010 03:50:33 AM
Old 02-23-2010
How about this ?
Code:
crontab -l |grep "\w \w 14"

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

cron tab commands

Hello: If I want to run a crontab every hour between 9 am to 9pm, will this work 00 09-19 * * * /.../.../../program.sh If the above does not work, what should it be ?? Thanks, ST2000 (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ST2000
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Cron Tab problem

I have a script that is being called from cron job . This script further call 3 scripts which runs in the background . main script ( called from cron ) { script1 & script2 & script3 & } How to know when the main script is over ?? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rahul123_libra
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Cron tab help need

need help to write crontab my crontabe file every minute to rsh and check that it is running or not i want to change it on every 1o minute please help me example of my crontab #check if system is running * * * * * rsh metal3 /users/test/run.server i want to check that every 10... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: deepa20
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problem with Cron tab

I have a script for pinging the switches and giving me the report:- #!/usr/local/bin/perl #!/bin/ksh #!/usr/bin #etc `source /export/home/chinnigd/.profile`; @names = `cat switches|cut -f1 -d' '`; @ip = `cat switches|cut -f2 -d' '`; $num = @names; $re ="Empty"; $i = 0; $flag = 0; while... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: chinnigd
3 Replies

5. Solaris

cron tab setting

hi guys , i need some help i want to set cron job for every sunday , of each month so any body plz help or this proble :confused: (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Kbharat20
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Cron Tab help

Hi All I have a requirement to schedule my script through cron tab. I have 2 scripts to schedule. Case1:My script should run every day in the server.It should be triggered in every 2 mins interval.i.e suppose i implemented the script now my script should run every 2 mins.How can i... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: dr46014
6 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Cron Tab entries

Hi All, I am required to make a crontab entry, I have the below requirement: 1. It should execute at 06:15 12:00 and 18:30 2. It should execute every day of the month for all the 30 days I am going to add the below entry in the crontab file. 15,0,30 6,12,18 * * 0-6 cd... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Shazin
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Cron tab

Hi, We have a couple of jobs are scheduled in CRONTAB. Now. I want generate a report for each job how many times ran successful and failed in a 1 month of time period. is there any way to find in CRONTAB. Please advise on this. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: koti_rama
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

problem with the cron tab.

Hi, I have a cron tab file , which executes a particular script in a scheduled time and creates a output file. Since the cron tab file was created by the root , there is no access permission( for the output files) for other users irrespective of the default directory permission on which the... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: BalajiUthira
5 Replies

10. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Cron tab script with parameters

hi, In a cron tab, can the command to be executed contain parametrs for the script too? E.g: ******* ./script.sh file fil2 > /dev/null Is the above valid one? Thanks You have 37 posts - you should know how and when to use code tags. You got a PM with instructions. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pandeesh
1 Replies