Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Free Cluster Solution for RHEL5 Post 302397688 by fugitive on Tuesday 23rd of February 2010 01:06:46 AM
Old 02-23-2010
Is RedHat Cluster Suite a licensed product ?

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

AIX(VIO/LPAR) with Free NAS ISCSI solution

Hi, I was looking on Google for AIX-VIO/LPAR with ISCSI solution and found following really nice tutorial about how to setup ISCSI with free NAS. 1) Build Your Own Open Source NAS Device Using FreeNAS | Train Signal Training - Free Computer Training Videos 2) Build Your Own Open Source... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: kabir
4 Replies

2. Red Hat

HA Cluster solution for Linux - which one to use?

Hi all experts, I need your kind suggestions or feedback on choice of clustering software for red hat linux nodes running certain applications which I need to make highly available. Minimum requirement is 2 nodes; all nodes shall be active-active running distinct applications e.g. node 1 runs... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pshaikh
1 Replies

3. Solaris

Is Sun Cluster 3.2 Free?

Hi, I was trying to download Sun Cluster 3.2 for SPARC from the sun/oracle website using the sunsolve account but it doesn't let me login and download. Is Sun Cluster 3.2 free to download (no support). Thanks ---------- Post updated at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous update was at 12:40 PM... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mack1982
2 Replies

4. Solaris

OpenSource / Free backup and restore solution for Solaris 10

Is there any free /opensource backup&restore solution available for solaris10 i want to backup Solaris10 machine with oracle 9 version. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kashif_islam
0 Replies
scds_free_netaddr_list(3HA)				 Sun Cluster HA and Data Services			       scds_free_netaddr_list(3HA)

NAME
scds_free_netaddr_list - free the network address memory SYNOPSIS
cc [flags...] -I /usr/cluster/include file -L /usr/cluster/lib -l dsdev #include <rgm/libdsdev.h> void scds_free_netaddr_list(scds_netaddr_list_t *netaddr_list DESCRIPTION
The scds_free_netaddr_list() function reclaims memory allocated during calls to scds_get_netaddr_list(3HA). It deallocates the memory pointed to by netaddr_list. PARAMETERS
The following parameters are supported: netaddr_list Pointer to a list of hostname-port-protocol 3-tuples used by the resource group. FILES
/usr/cluster/include/rgm/libdsdev.h Include file /usr/cluster/lib/libdsdev.so Library ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWscdev | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Evolving | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
scds_get_netaddr_list(3HA), attributes(5) Sun Cluster 3.2 7 Sep 2007 scds_free_netaddr_list(3HA)