Sponsored Content
Special Forums News, Links, Events and Announcements UNIX and Linux RSS News A visual tool for rapid integration of enterprise software applications Post 302397630 by Linux Bot on Monday 22nd of February 2010 07:30:01 PM
Old 02-22-2010
A visual tool for rapid integration of enterprise software applications

HPL-2010-29 A visual tool for rapid integration of enterprise software applications - Marhaim, Inbal; Mordechai, Eli; Bartolini, Claudio; Bergman, Ruth; Ariel, Oren; Peltz, Christopher
Keyword(s): application, integration, automation, HCI
Abstract: Integrating software applications is a challenging, but often very necessary, activity for businesses to perform. Even when applications are designed to fit together, creating an integrated solution often requires a significant effort in terms of configuration, fine tuning or resolving deployment co ...
Full Report

More...

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

good continuous integration and automatic documentation software for c++

Started using trac and svn and it is working nicely, but am looking for some other things to add: continuous integration, automatic documentation. What suggestions do you guys have for the most full featured easy to use software for this? Stuff I am looking for: continuous integration... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Eruditass
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Need a visual grep tool that works on windows via sftp

Hi, Could you please suggest a tool that connects like WINSCP/Putty and allows me to search a remote Unix directory for a certain text pattern (grep) ? Regards, Bhanja. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bhanja_trinanja
1 Replies

3. Red Hat

Patch analysis tool Redhat Enterprise release 4

Hello I have been asked to provide a security patch analysis of servers in my environment. For HPUX and Solaris there are tools wich can be loaded onto the servers to do this. However I do not know of one for Redhat . At this point I must mentioned that the Redhat servers are behind a firewall... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dmsmith32
2 Replies
EBWXSHELL(1)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					      EBWXSHELL(1)

NAME
EekBoek - Bookkeeping software for small and medium-size businesses SYNOPSIS
ebgui EekBoek is a bookkeeping package for small and medium-size businesses. Unlike other accounting software, EekBoek has both a command-line interface (CLI) and a graphical user-interface (GUI). Furthermore, it has a complete Perl API to create your own custom applications. EekBoek is designed for the Dutch/European market and currently available in Dutch only. An English translation is in the works (help appreciated). DESCRIPTION
For a description how to use the program, see <http://www.eekboek.nl/docs/index.html>. BUGS AND PROBLEMS
Please use the eekboek-users mailing list at SourceForge. AUTHOR AND CREDITS
Johan Vromans (jvromans@squirrel.nl) wrote this package. Web site: <http://www.eekboek.nl>. COPYRIGHT AND DISCLAIMER
This program is Copyright 2005-2010 by Squirrel Consultancy. All rights reserved. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of either: a) the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 1, or (at your option) any later version, or b) the "Artistic License" which comes with Perl. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See either the GNU General Public License or the Artistic License for more details. perl v5.14.2 2012-03-10 EBWXSHELL(1)