Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Autosys: Check the jil load time Post 302397569 by grep_me on Monday 22nd of February 2010 02:33:42 PM
Old 02-22-2010
Error Autosys: Check the jil load time

Hi All,
I wanted to know what time the box jobs were loaded into a particular Autosys Instance.
Is there a autosys command to find out the above? (The timestamp at which a box was loaded)

I had loaded my JIL script without outputting it to the log file.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Autosys JIL script for logging

Hi I'm very new to this Autosys JIL scripts. Now I need to create an Command to copy the file from one folder to another by watching that folder. I have written & create that job but i don't no how to add logging in JIL script. Before moving the file i have to log the file details in a separte... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: vijayvz
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Autosys Job Creation Time

Hi Can anyone tell me how to check the autosys job creation time. i mean how to check when a particular job is created. Thanks in Advance. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: diehard
3 Replies

3. Fedora

how to check if autosys or control-M is running?

Hi, On a unix/linux server, how do I check if Autosys or Control-M (scheduler) is running? are there unique processes for these applications that I could do ps -ef | grep ??? thanks, Jason (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: seafan
11 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Autosys: How to change a machine name in Autosys JIL.

All the autosys jobs are on server-1 and server-1 has been crashed due to some reason, Now I have to run 5 autosys jobs on server-2 (failover server) which are on server 1. How to do with Autosys command (which command needs to fired on JIL) (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: tp2115
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk - Parsing Autosys JIL

I'm trying to modify the script given in post 7 of the following thread: 146564-need-parse-jil-file-into-excel-file.html. (Sorry, can't post the URL as I don't have enough posts.) The original script is as follows: awk -F ' *_]*: *' 'BEGIN ... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: GnuScripter
9 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Load balancing in Autosys

Hi, I am working on development project where I have to migrate many jobs from Tidal to Autosys R11. During this project we came across the following requirements. 1. There are 3 real machines. There could be many jobs activated simultaneously, but only one job should execute at a time and... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sujeetp
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to check if Autosys is installed?

How can I check if "Autosys" is installed on my Linux and Solaris servers ? I prefer Autosys instead of Crontab. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohtashims
4 Replies

8. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Add global variable to jil autosys

I am new to autosys. I want to add a global variable to a jil file named PJ.jil. I also want to add a watch_file command to filename PJ.jil and AY.jil. The watch_file command checks every five minutes if the jobs have completed. For example. AY.jil needs to wait until all the jobs in PJ.jil have... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dellanicholson
0 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Autosys adding global variable in a jil

I have created two jil files name AY.jil and PY.jil. I have three issues which are as follows: 1. how do you add a global variable value from a shell script program to a jil file? 2. PY.jil needs to check every five minutes on the completion of the AY.jil jobs and AY.jil needs to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dellanicholson
1 Replies
glutButtonBoxFunc(3GLUT)					       GLUT						  glutButtonBoxFunc(3GLUT)

NAME
glutButtonBoxFunc - sets the dial & button box button callback for the current window. SYNTAX
void glutButtonBoxFunc(void (*func)(int button, int state)); ARGUMENTS
func The new button box callback function. DESCRIPTION
glutButtonBoxFunc sets the dial & button box button callback for the current window. The dial & button box button callback for a window is called when the window has dial & button box input focus (normally, when the mouse is in the window) and the user generates dial & button box button presses. The button parameter will be the button number (starting at one). The number of available dial & button box buttons can be determined with glutDeviceGet(GLUT_NUM_BUTTON_BOX_BUTTONS). The state is either GLUT_UP or GLUT_DOWN indicating whether the callback was due to a release or press respectively. Registering a dial & button box button callback when a dial & button box device is not available is ineffectual and not an error. In this case, no dial & button box button callbacks will be generated. Passing NULL to glutButtonBoxFunc disables the generation of dial & button box button callbacks. When a new window is created, no dial & button box button callback is initially registered. SEE ALSO
glutDialsFunc, glutDeviceGet, glutSpaceballButtonFunc, glutTabletButtonFunc AUTHOR
Mark J. Kilgard (mjk@nvidia.com) GLUT
3.7 glutButtonBoxFunc(3GLUT)