Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Album Cover Contest
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Album Cover Contest Post 302396979 by pludi on Saturday 20th of February 2010 04:02:24 AM
Old 02-20-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhfrommn
4. is AC/DC Highway to Hell 1979.
Aaaand we have a new contender Smilie
Quote:
Originally Posted by reborg
Quote:
Originally Posted by pludi
2. Someone died all too soon from all the wrong reasons
I know the band but not the record or year and am not going to go google route. And additional hint for the band is "Wayne's World."
Ok, that one's gotta be a dead giveaway to everyone who ever watched Waynes' World (Wayne's World! Wayne's World! Party time! Excellent!)

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Red Hat

How do I find out which rpms to install to cover dependencies?

Howdy all, I am trying to install dk-milter on a postfix mail machine, but am running up against some dependencies, and I don't know how to find out which rpms contain the required packages. # cat /etc/redhat-release Red Hat Enterprise Linux ES release 3 (Taroon Update 9) # uname -a ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: zefflyn
2 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Movie Screenshot Contest - Bits to be won!

I propose a little game, I post a bunch of images from random movies out there and people try to identify the name of the character and the movie. Each correct answer earns a point, at the end of the contest I'll give some Bits to those with the most points. The rules: I'll post only a few... (35 Replies)
Discussion started by: Smiling Dragon
35 Replies
Devel::Cover::Test(3)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				     Devel::Cover::Test(3)

NAME
Devel::Cover::Test - Internal module for testing VERSION
version 1.03 METHODS
new my $test = Devel::Cover::Test->new($test, criteria => $string) Constructor. "criteria" parameter (optional, defaults to "statement branch condition subroutine") is a space separated list of tokens. Supported tokens are "statement", "branch", "condition", "subroutine" and "pod". More optional parameters are supported. Refer to "get_params" sub. shell_quote my $quoted_item = shell_quote($item) Returns properly quoted item to cope with embedded spaces. perl my $perl = $self->perl() Returns absolute path to Perl interpreter with proper -I options (blib-wise). test_command my $command = $self->test_command() Returns test command, made of: absolute path to Perl interpreter Devel::Cover -M option (if applicable) test file test file parameters (if applicable) cover_command my $command = $self->cover_command() Returns test command, made of: absolute path to Perl interpreter absolute path to cover script cover parameters test_file my $file = $self->test_file() Returns absolute path to test file. test_file_parameters my $parameters = $self->test_file_parameters() Accessor to test_file_parameters property. cover_gold my ($base, $v) = $self->cover_gold; Returns the absolute path of the base to the golden file and the suffix version number. $base comes from the name of the test and $v will be $] from the earliest perl version for which the golden results should be the same as for the current $] run_command $self->run_command($command) Runs command, most likely obtained from "test_command" sub. BUGS
Huh? LICENCE
Copyright 2001-2013, Paul Johnson (paul@pjcj.net) This software is free. It is licensed under the same terms as Perl itself. The latest version of this software should be available from my homepage: http://www.pjcj.net perl v5.16.3 2013-05-20 Devel::Cover::Test(3)