Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: fast data access mmu miss
Operating Systems Linux Ubuntu fast data access mmu miss Post 302396758 by philo_71 on Friday 19th of February 2010 08:09:27 AM
Old 02-19-2010
i use ubuntu sparc distrubution server !!!
i try with ubuntu-8.04.1-server-sparc.iso
and lucid-server-sparc.iso for ubuntu lts 10.04
you can verify but debian and ubuntu have a sparc 's distrubution
i have an ultra 5 on ubuntu
search to the net at
Ubuntu 8.04.1 LTS (Hardy Heron)

ubuntu is not reserved for i386 or amd64 paltforms

it is ultra linux

regards
philo

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

MMU exception

I hope to post in the right forum, otherwise I apologize for this. if a MMU exception is caused by a process which tries to access to other memory segment (out of its own address space) what the kernel does in this case ? maybe kernel kills the "bad" process ? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Puntino
2 Replies

2. Programming

Read/Write a fairly large amount of data to a file as fast as possible

Hi, I'm trying to figure out the best solution to the following problem, and I'm not yet that much experienced like you. :-) Basically I have to read a fairly large file, composed of "messages" , in order to display all of them through an user interface (made with QT). The messages that... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: emitrax
3 Replies

3. Solaris

Fast Data Access MMU Miss

Hi All , I am unable to reinstall the OS on my Ultra Sparc 10. After the 1st CD is loaded when it goes for reboot its goes to ok prompt an its unable to boot. What could be reason for this behavior? while loading the OS its seems fine but unable to boot!! Then i tried changing the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kumarmani
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Do i miss counter or what

hello this script should show all users and space they used without problem : ls /home >> /root/users.txt cat /root/users.txt | while read line; do space=`du -s /home/$line` echo "$line space is $space" shift done but when i remove pipe ,script run without any output: ls /home... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: nimafire
4 Replies

5. Solaris

Check kernel SHM_SHARE MMU

hiii, how can view the value of SHM_SHARE MMU on solaris 10? tnx or the answer (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pietro1984
0 Replies

6. Solaris

Solaris 10 boot problem - ERROR: Last Trap: Fast Data Access MMU Miss

Hello, We have a T5140 server with Solaris 10 and its suddenly throwing "segmentation core" when I login into the server and not showing any output for commands like df, mount etc. so I had to reboot the server to fix this issue. Please note that there's no boot disk mirroring. But... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: prvnrk
2 Replies
ubuntu-dev-tools(5)						File Formats Manual					       ubuntu-dev-tools(5)

NAME
ubuntu-dev-tools - Configuration for the ubuntu-dev-tools package. DESCRIPTION
The ubuntu-dev-tools package is similar in scope to the devscripts(1) package, providing a collection of scripts which may be of use to Ubuntu and Debian developers or others wishing to build Debian packages. Some of these scripts have options which may be configured on a system-wide and per-user basis. These options are configured in devscripts.conf(5). All variables are described in the script's manpages. Package-wide variables begin with "UBUNTUTOOLS" and are listed below. Every script which reads the configuration files can be forced to ignore them by using the --no-conf command-line option. ENVIRONMENT
All ubuntu-dev-tools configuration variables can be set (and overridden) by setting them in the environment (unlike devscripts). In addition, several scripts use the following environment variables: UBUMAIL Overrides DEBEMAIL and DEBFULLNAME when the target is clearly Ubuntu. Can either contain an e-mail address or Full Name <email@example.org>. DEBEMAIL, DEBFULLNAME As in devscripts(1). PACKAGE-WIDE VARIABLES The currently recognised package-wide variables are: UBUNTUTOOLS_BUILDER This specifies the preferred test-builder, one of pbuilder (default), sbuild, pbuilder-dist. UBUNTUTOOLS_DEBIAN_MIRROR The preferred Debian archive mirror. Should be of the form http://ftp.debian.org/debian (no trailing slash). If not specified, the master will be used. UBUNTUTOOLS_DEBSEC_MIRROR The preferred Debian security archive mirror. Should be of the form http://security.debian.org (no trailing slash). If not speci- fied, the master will be used. UBUNTUTOOLS_UBUNTU_MIRROR The preferred Ubuntu archive mirror. Should be of the form http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu (no trailing slash). If not specified, the master will be used. UBUNTUTOOLS_UBUNTU_PORTS_MIRROR The preferred Ubuntu archive mirror. Should be of the form http://ports.ubuntu.com (no trailing slash). If not specified, the mas- ter will be used. UBUNTUTOOLS_LPINSTANCE The launchpad instance to communicate with. e.g. production (default) or staging. UBUNTUTOOLS_MIRROR_FALLBACK Whether or not to fall-back to the master archive mirror. This is usually the desired behaviour, as mirrors can lag the masters. If on a private network with only a local mirror, you may want to set this to no. One of yes (default) or no. UBUNTUTOOLS_UPDATE_BUILDER Whether or not to update the test-builder before each test build. One of yes or no (default). UBUNTUTOOLS_WORKDIR The directory to use for preparing source packages etc. When unset, defaults to a directory in /tmp/ named after the script. SEE ALSO
devscripts(1), devscripts.conf(5) AUTHORS
This manpage was written by Stefano Rivera <stefanor@ubuntu.com>. ubuntu-dev-tools December 19 2010 ubuntu-dev-tools(5)