Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Album Cover Contest
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Album Cover Contest Post 302396181 by pludi on Thursday 18th of February 2010 01:55:15 AM
Old 02-18-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Two of those are my favorites! U2 - The Joshua Tree is the best. I was listening to it yesterday in fact. Ditto for R.E.M. Out of Time. Amazing works of art!
That's why I picked them. "Where the streets have no name" and "Losing my religion" are my all-time favorites. But seems it's too easy, guess I'll have to go more Indie and/or obscure with the next round ]:->

And you're right, it's easy to get the year by searching for the album. However, for not providing the year in the first place, I'll only award ceil(answers/2) points for those answered correctly (there's 1 mistake).

Last edited by pludi; 02-18-2010 at 03:00 AM..

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Red Hat

How do I find out which rpms to install to cover dependencies?

Howdy all, I am trying to install dk-milter on a postfix mail machine, but am running up against some dependencies, and I don't know how to find out which rpms contain the required packages. # cat /etc/redhat-release Red Hat Enterprise Linux ES release 3 (Taroon Update 9) # uname -a ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: zefflyn
2 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Movie Screenshot Contest - Bits to be won!

I propose a little game, I post a bunch of images from random movies out there and people try to identify the name of the character and the movie. Each correct answer earns a point, at the end of the contest I'll give some Bits to those with the most points. The rules: I'll post only a few... (35 Replies)
Discussion started by: Smiling Dragon
35 Replies
Devel::Cover::DB(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				     Devel::Cover::DB(3pm)

NAME
Devel::Cover::DB - Code coverage metrics for Perl VERSION
version 0.89 SYNOPSIS
use Devel::Cover::DB; my $db = Devel::Cover::DB->new(db => "my_coverage_db"); $db->print_summary(statement => 1, pod => 1); $db->print_details; DESCRIPTION
This module provides access to a database of code coverage information. METHODS
new my $db = Devel::Cover::DB->new(db => "my_coverage_db"); Contructs the DB from the specified database. cover my $cover = $db->cover; Returns a Devel::Cover::DB::Cover object. From here all the coverage data may be accessed. my $cover = $db->cover; for my $file ($cover->items) { print "$file "; my $f = $cover->file($file); for my $criterion ($f->items) { print " $criterion "; my $c = $f->criterion($criterion); for my $location ($c->items) { my $l = $c->location($location); print " $location @$l "; } } } Data for different criteria will be in different formats, so that will need special handling. This is not yet documented so your best bet for now is to look at some of the simpler reports and/or the source. The methods in the above example are actually aliases for methods in Devel::Cover::DB::Base (the base class for all Devel::Cover::DB::* classes): o Devel::Cover::DB::Base->values Aliased to Devel::Cover::DB::Cover->files, Devel::Cover::DB::File->criteria, Devel::Cover::DB::Criterion->locations, and Devel::Cover::DB::Location->data o Devel::Cover::DB::Base->get Aliased to Devel::Cover::DB::Cover->file, Devel::Cover::DB::File->criteriom, Devel::Cover::DB::Criterion->location, and Devel::Cover::DB::Location->datum Instead of calling $file->criterion("x") you can also call $file->x. is_valid my $valid = $db->is_valid; Returns true if $db is valid (or looks valid, the function is too lax). SEE ALSO
Devel::Cover Devel::Cover::DB::Base Devel::Cover::DB::Cover Devel::Cover::DB::File Devel::Cover::DB::Criterion Devel::Cover::DB::Location BUGS
Huh? LICENCE
Copyright 2001-2012, Paul Johnson (paul@pjcj.net) This software is free. It is licensed under the same terms as Perl itself. The latest version of this software should be available from my homepage: http://www.pjcj.net perl v5.14.2 2012-06-15 Devel::Cover::DB(3pm)