Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Album Cover Contest
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Album Cover Contest Post 302396115 by reborg on Wednesday 17th of February 2010 07:28:36 PM
Old 02-17-2010
To get things started. Here's what I think of without thinking about the ones the I recognise without being able to quite remember which albums they are.

1. Beatles - Abbey Road
3. KISS - Dynasty
5. Dire Straits - Band of Brothers
6. U2 - The Joshua Tree
7. R.E.M. - Out of Time.

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Red Hat

How do I find out which rpms to install to cover dependencies?

Howdy all, I am trying to install dk-milter on a postfix mail machine, but am running up against some dependencies, and I don't know how to find out which rpms contain the required packages. # cat /etc/redhat-release Red Hat Enterprise Linux ES release 3 (Taroon Update 9) # uname -a ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: zefflyn
2 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Movie Screenshot Contest - Bits to be won!

I propose a little game, I post a bunch of images from random movies out there and people try to identify the name of the character and the movie. Each correct answer earns a point, at the end of the contest I'll give some Bits to those with the most points. The rules: I'll post only a few... (35 Replies)
Discussion started by: Smiling Dragon
35 Replies
Net::DPAP::Client(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				    Net::DPAP::Client(3pm)

NAME
Net::DPAP::Client - Connect to iPhoto shares (DPAP) SYNOPSIS
use Net::DPAP::Client; my $client = Net::DPAP::Client->new; $client->hostname($hostname); my @albums = $client->connect; foreach my $album (@albums) { print $album->name, " "; foreach my $image (@{$album->images}) { print " ", $image->name, " "; my $thumbnail = $image->thumbnail; my $hires = $image->hires; } } DESCRIPTION
This module provides a DPAP client. DPAP is the Digital Photo Access Protocol and is the protocol that Apple iPhoto uses to share photos. This allows you to browse shared albums, and download thumbnail and hires versions of shared photos. It currently doesn't support password-protected shares. METHODS
new The constructor: my $client = Net::DPAP::Client->new; $client->hostname($hostname); connect Connect to the hostname: my @albums = $client->connect; SEE ALSO
Net::DPAP::Client::Album, Net::DPAP::Client::Image. AUTHOR
Leon Brocard <acme@astray.com> COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2004-6, Leon Brocard This module is free software; you can redistribute it or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.10.1 2010-06-07 Net::DPAP::Client(3pm)