Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: WSM does not load
Operating Systems AIX WSM does not load Post 302395079 by ndarkduck on Sunday 14th of February 2010 11:16:24 PM
Old 02-15-2010
Ok, I got the same problem as you. I have not tried to shutdown the server and bring it back but, that error is solved accesing on the port: 12100, or 12101
http://<server>:12100/IDSWebApp/IDSjsp/Login.jsp
https://<server>:12101/IDSWebApp/IDSjsp/Login.jsp

I'm wondering about if you installed a ITDS app over a WPS WAS...
maybe I don't know... it is about the profile...
<WAS_ROOT>/profiles/TDSWebAdminProfile/bin/startServer.sh server1

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

load Balance

Guys im trying to create a script that will load ballance 3 devices. Unix is still very alien to me having only been in this position for 3 months now. Not to mention the fact that i've been thrown in the deep end. Anyway so far i've managed to make a script that looks at all 4 devices and make a... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: yorkyboy
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help in wrting Load Script for a Load-Resume type of load.

hi all need your help. I am wrting a script that will load data into the table. then on another load will append the data into the existing table. Regards Ankit (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ankitgupta
1 Replies

3. AIX

Web-based System Manager (WSM)

Hello everyone, Would any of you know what group I need to be a member of to be able to change system settings via WSM? I have tried adding myself to couple of groups (adm, sucurity, system) but so far no good. I am able to see what settings are applied, but cannot change them. Thanks in... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: juniorG
3 Replies

4. HP-UX

Load Tape

Hi all, Is there a way that I can load an Ultrium tape located in the library magazine into a tape device via the command line. Thanks Ryan (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: macgre_r
3 Replies

5. AIX

wsm does not load

Hi when I try to open wsm from the remote side I am not able to load wsm it gives me the error host cannot find the address xx.xx.xx.xx can anyone help? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: antointoronto
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

telnet to an aix box and run wsm

hi I am runnign suse linux and want to telnet to an aix box and run wsm GUI from my linux box. How can I do that.. can anyone help to confiure X11 or Xwindows setup on mu suse linux and or on aix box thanks Antony (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: antointoronto
3 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

cannot load my new kernel

Let's open a discussion here: I am tryin to install a Real Time kernel on my Ubuntu 11.04 Server machine with size 4GB. Before this, I am tryin to install a minimal kernel required in my Ubuntu 11.4 Desktop, but you know, the boot loader cannot load my new kernel. I have also tried the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dr_mabuse
0 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

First post; Extracting data from Oracle WSM

Hello all, I'll try to be as descriptive as possible, but the issue was described extremely vague to me. Essentially, we were running a performance test today and ran into configuration mismatch issues with our Oracle Web Services Manager, which in the end caused delays in our efforts. I believe... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: hammockboard007
3 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

VPS has load 200, httpd load no activity, netstat nothing

Hello, on my hostserver i see one VPS of mine got load of 200.00 and netstat nothing (not a single blank line on netstat command) after some time, netstat started showing connections, but i see no excessive IP connections. tail -f /var/log/httpd/access_log shows no activity /var/log/messages ;... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: postcd
1 Replies
CatalystX::SimpleLogin::Controller::Login(3pm)		User Contributed Perl Documentation	    CatalystX::SimpleLogin::Controller::Login(3pm)

NAME
CatalystX::SimpleLogin::Controller::Login - Configurable login controller SYNOPSIS
# For simple useage exmple, see CatalystX::SimpleLogin, this is a # full config example __PACKAGE__->config( 'Controller::Login' => { traits => [ 'WithRedirect', # Optional, enables redirect-back feature '-RenderAsTTTemplate', # Optional, allows you to use your own template ], actions => { login => { # Also optional PathPart => ['theloginpage'], # Change login action to /theloginpage }, }, }, ); See CatalystX::SimpleLogin::Form::Login for configuring the form. DESCRIPTION
Controller base class which exists to have login roles composed onto it for the login and logout actions. ATTRIBUTES
login_form_class A class attribute containing the class of the form to be initialised. One can override it in a derived class with the class of a new form, possibly subclassing CatalystX::SimpleLogin::Form::Login. For example: package MyApp::Controller::Login; use Moose; extends('CatalystX::SimpleLogin::Controller::Login'); has '+login_form_class' => ( default => "MyApp::Form::Login", ); 1; login_form_class_roles An attribute containing an array reference of roles to be consumed by the form. One can override it in a similar way to "login_form_class": package MyApp::Controller::Login; use Moose; extends('CatalystX::SimpleLogin::Controller::Login'); has '+login_form_class_roles' => ( default => sub { [qw(MyApp::FormRole::Foo MyApp::FormRole::Bar)] }, ); 1; METHODS
BUILD Cause form instance to be built at application startup. do_post_login_redirect This method does a post-login redirect. TODO for BOBTFISH - should it even be public? If it does need to be public, then document it because the Pod coverage test failed. login Login action. login_redirect Redirect to the login action. login_GET Displays the login form login_POST Processes a submitted login form, and if correct, logs the user in and redirects not_required A stub action that is anchored at the root of the site ("/") and does not require registration (hence the name). redirect_after_login_uri If you are using WithRedirect (i.e. by default), then this methd is overridden to redirect the user back to the page they intially hit which required authentication. Note that even if the original URI was a post, then the redirect back will only be a GET. If you choose NOT to compose the WithRedirect trait, then you can set the uri users are redirected to with the "redirect_after_login_uri" config key, or by overriding the redirect_after_login_uri method in your own login controller if you need custom logic. render_login_form Renders the login form. By default it just calls the form's render method. If you want to do something different, like rendering the form with a template through your view, this is the place to hook into. required A stub action that is anchored at the root of the site ("/") and does require registration (hence the name). SEE ALSO
CatalystX::SimpleLogin::TraitFor::Controller::Login::WithRedirect CatalystX::SimpleLogin::Form::Login AUTHORS
See CatalystX::SimpleLogin for authors. LICENSE
See CatalystX::SimpleLogin for license. perl v5.14.2 2012-07-15 CatalystX::SimpleLogin::Controller::Login(3pm)