Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: about lsof
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers about lsof Post 302393993 by satheeshkr_cse on Wednesday 10th of February 2010 07:32:54 AM
Old 02-10-2010
Thanks for ur reply

I am getting this while using netstat

LISTEN
LISTEN
FIN_WAIT2
CLOSE_WAIT
FIN_WAIT2
TIME_WAIT

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

lsof output

I have a number of open files connecting to the rpcbind process running on HPUX 11.00. Usinf lsof -p rpcbind I am unable to identify the ip addresses of the open files. Example of one below - Any ideas? rpcbind 19754 root 100u inet 72,0x72 0t0 TCP 79.60.53.40:* (BOUND) (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Malcolmm
2 Replies

2. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

lsof

Could someone please give me a step for a hint on which version and where is the above utility is for version 4.3.3.0 of Aix. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jacl
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

lsof ???

Hi All, I'm having a problem with "lsof" in HP-UX system. Its giving me 2 two different results when running it. 1 . lsof -p 'PID' | wc -l -----gives some value 2 . lsof | grep 'PID' | wc -l The above two commands gives me two different values with the same PID...... Thanks (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: marc
6 Replies

4. HP-UX

lsof on HPUX 11.23

Hey Guys... I am looking for lsof by HPUX 11.23 . Could someone said me where can download it? Thanks in Advance. ANGEL GADEA (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: aggadtech08
3 Replies

5. HP-UX

lsof equivalent in HP-UX

I need lsof equivalent in HP-UX. I do not want to add lsof utility separately. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: deo_kaustubh
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Find and lsof

Hi All, My target is to find the biggest files opened by any process and from that i have to find process id and the corresponding file also. To get the process id which is accessing the biggest file in the given file system, i am using the below command. lsof -s /home/arun/my_work |... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Arunprasad
3 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

lsof

I'm looking to list all of the files open at a certain time up on a UNIX box. From looking on the internet, it looks as though lsof is the most common. However have tried this and got the following: ksh: lsof: not found Now having gone into bash mode and hit tab twice I see that lsof... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: meevagh
3 Replies

8. HP-UX

lsof in HP-UX

In Linux and Solaris lsof accepts the -X switch which allows to see if deleted files are still in use and eat disk space. In HP-UX it is now working and it is a problem... today one of my filesystems on the server was increasing very fast but existing file sizes were not really changing. lsof shows... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vorb
3 Replies

9. OS X (Apple)

Lsof output

This is abridged lsof output from my safari process: Safari 13063 owner 9u unix 0x982ef3b9c1be1293 0t0 ->0x982ef3b9b7534eab Safari 13063 owner 10u unix 0x982ef3b9c1be0933 0t0 ->0x982ef3b9c1be1423 Safari 13063 owner 11u unix 0x982ef3b9c1be1423 ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sakurashinken
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Lsof command

Hi, I am trying to find the files in a specific directory that are currently in open state. I need this information to archive the old files that are not active in the directory. I get the following output when I try the command $ lsof +d '/var/tmp/'|awk '{print $9}'|sort -u NAME... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ryzen7
1 Replies
UPSD.CONF(5)							    NUT Manual							      UPSD.CONF(5)

NAME
upsd.conf - Configuration for Network UPS Tools upsd DESCRIPTION
upsd uses this file to control access to the server and set some other miscellaneous configuration values. This file contains details on access controls, so keep it secure. Ideally, only the upsd process should be able to read it. CONFIGURATION DIRECTIVES
"MAXAGE seconds" upsd usually allows a driver to stop responding for up to 15 seconds before declaring the data "stale". If your driver takes a very long time to process updates but is otherwise operational, you can use MAXAGE to make upsd wait longer. Most users should leave this at the default value. "STATEPATH path" Tell upsd to look for the driver state sockets in path rather than the default that was compiled into the program. "LISTEN interface port" Bind a listening port to the interface specified by its Internet address. This may be useful on hosts with multiple interfaces. You should not rely exclusively on this for security, as it can be subverted on many systems. Listen on TCP port port instead of the default value which was compiled into the code. This overrides any value you may have set with configure --with-port. If you don't change it with configure or this value, upsd will listen on port 3493 for this interface. Multiple LISTEN addresses may be specified. The default is to bind to 127.0.0.1 if no LISTEN addresses are specified (and ::1 if IPv6 support is compiled in). LISTEN 127.0.0.1 LISTEN 192.168.50.1 LISTEN ::1 LISTEN 2001:0db8:1234:08d3:1319:8a2e:0370:7344 This parameter will only be read at startup. You'll need to restart (rather than reload) upsd to apply any changes made here. "MAXCONN connections" This defaults to maximum number allowed on your system. Each UPS, each LISTEN address and each client count as one connection. If the server runs out of connections, it will no longer accept new incoming client connections. Only set this if you know exactly what you're doing. "CERTFILE certificate file" When compiled with SSL support, you can enter the certificate file here. The certificates must be in PEM format and must be sorted starting with the subject's certificate (server certificate), followed by intermediate CA certificates (if applicable_ and the highest level (root) CA. It should end with the server key. See docs/security.txt or the Security chapter of NUT user manual for more information on the SSL support in NUT. SEE ALSO
upsd(8), nutupsdrv(8), upsd.users(5) INTERNET RESOURCES
The NUT (Network UPS Tools) home page: http://www.networkupstools.org/ Network UPS Tools 05/21/2012 UPSD.CONF(5)